• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Specific Ways you like to be humiliated?

• Thread starterOnePumpnDump
  • Start date
I cleaning him up after he has deposited his cum inside her and clean her of all his cum by licking her off. On few ocassions, i have been asked to get him ready by sucking him.
But I dont really consider those things as humiliating, but as a orivilage given to me, as I enjoy doing it

bitchboy1984 said:
Try to stand up and up to the man flirting with my wife in a last-ditch attempt to reclaim my manhood. I end up knocked flat on my ass, my nose bleeding. Maybe a couple of slaps to the face to really make me a bitch. Now I have to wear his black eye in addition to the cuckold horns.
I have had an older bull, when he came to take my girl, hand me a couple of very old skin mags. Old copies of Hustler from his youth with the pages stuck together. He gave them to me with a smirk on his face and I had to accept them gratefully. He was going to go enjoy the real thing with my girl, while I was demoted to sexually frustrated red-faced teenager, jerking it in the corner shamefully. A humiliating consolation prize.

I am not sure I like violence - but the story line was HOT.

Reactions: tomcollins
Once she came home with used cum filled condoms, she made me wear one and my dick didn't even fill it halfway, she actually laughed at the size difference (thats my profile pic) but she made me empyty all the cum on her pussy and put it deep in her so I can still have my clean up duties. It was so weird putting another mans cum in my wife, and seeing how loose his condom was on me, was pretty embarrassing.

Reactions: kinkyexpat
CuckedinNC said:
Once she came home with used cum filled condoms, she made me wear one and my dick didn't even fill it halfway, she actually laughed at the size difference (thats my profile pic) but she made me empyty all the cum on her pussy and put it deep in her so I can still have my clean up duties. It was so weird putting another mans cum in my wife, and seeing how loose his condom was on me, was pretty embarrassing.

I wish I had been there to see that happen.

Is that the condom in the profile pic?

nerdycuckbrian said:
I'm not really into sucking off the bull or anything like that.

The small things can make for the best humiliation...especially when little effort goes into it. For example: A filled and discarded condom in the trash, especially if you didn't know wifey and bull were going to meet. My mind races as I imagine my wife having taken someone completely new. The idea thrills me. Even when it ends up being the same bull we've used I like the thought of them fucking without my knowledge. Little bonuses, ya know?

Another small thing is with our first bull, Dave, my wife never told me she had made a copy of our apartment key for him and he barged in one night went at it with her in our living room. It was a nice mixture of betrayal and humiliation.
One night he barged in when I was making love to her, unannounced and unscheduled. I didn't even hear him come in, but I felt a tap on my shoulder and my wife's face changed from that of boredom to a look of pleasant surprise. I pulled out, he tagged in and took care of my wife while I was left to play with my cock on my own.

Our first bull was so amazing and full of surprises.

Most guys could learn to suck off bulls if they put their mind into it.
Why be a "sit on the fence" partial cuckold when you could get a tattoo on your chest?

My wife enjoys showing a picture of my little cock to her friends, I think it justifies her behavior in her mind. It is so humiliating, I catch her friends looking at my crotch and smiling.
nellied@excite.com

Reactions: tomcollins
would s
Tokyocouple said:
I enjoy her chatting online with other guys. Via skype or email. She has been shared many times and will even be playing tonight (in about 4 hrs). I have a thread I just posted if your interested.
would she like to play with me ..34 m isb...a cuckold husband...skype ayla.ali81

Being giggled at and ignored for wearing my dress and laying on my back holding my legs up, pulling my panties to the side and begging for cock... while my wife is fucking her lover next to me.

wht_hubby said:
My wife enjoys showing a picture of my little cock to her friends, I think it justifies her behavior in her mind. It is so humiliating, I catch her friends looking at my crotch and smiling.
nellied@excite.com
For me it is my wife making me show her friends my small dick. I have to show it to anyone new that comes over. I get them drinks with my dick out and if I get hard, which is often, I jerk off for them

Users who are viewing this thread