• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sperm from multiple men

• Thread starterEdT
  • Start date
newtonm said:
i married my wife when we were both 25 and virgins n after 2 years she had her first lover on a holiday and her second lover insisted bareback and creampie so she went on the pill for him.. this guy was amazing he would make her take a day off from work and only come over in the day when i was at work... they would take pics/vids and send me at work and i would wank at my work desk... as soon as he entered our home he would strip her and take her to our balcony and cum inside her pussy straight away.. somtimes she will be on a leash tied to the door.. he would then proceed to cum inside her 3 more times in our bed on sofa.. and lastly cum in her mouth! this was his ritual same thing every time and he would leave just before i got home and i would find her exhausted in bed covered in cum.. and i would cum inside her too within a min.. she got pregnant and we couldnt be sure it was mine so we didnt go through with it.. im sure sperm wars were in full flow and this guy was winning!

8-2.jpg
8.jpg
8 copy 2.jpg
8-5.jpg
IMG_0928.jpg
Sounds like this guy was winning big time.

Jong said:
Sounds like this guy was winning big time.
yep this went on for couple of years she used most of her holidays and sick days with him.. it was almost a weekly ritual.. only finished because we had to move.. but since he was her second lover shes has had 56 more guys all across the world! but she didnt go on pill for anyone else again so he was special for her.. he was the first guy she tried DP with a dildo and him.. n first guy to take her ass (even before me).. once i came home bit early and she opened the door and asked me to wait in the living room as he was taking her ass.. he left bit later and left her in a sight to behold cum oozing from her mouth pussy and ass.. it was glorious to see!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EdT and Jong

Users who are viewing this thread