• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Spoiled Slut

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
It was in the middle of the night that I was woken feeling Andrew's cock pushing into my asshole. I was used but at the same time wanted to be fucked It had been several days since I felt his dick in me. During those cock less days I used my vibrator and fingers..
The back of my short nighty was up around my waist My tits had slipped out of the front as my love fucked me
"AAAAAAHHHH don't stop darling FUCK ME" Was all I could utter. The need was great I rubbed my tits as his cock plowed me deep.
Eventhough he hadn't cum, he all of a sudden withdrew his cock. I was nearing orgasms but it all ceased, feeling tempty in my anal hole after Andrew's withdrawal.
"Will you do what I ask of you" he asked . In our entire marriage I pleased him, always complying with his needs. His needs aroused me being his slut wife
"Oh my darling yes just come back in me , finish me"
He didn't come back in me He rose from the bed stood above me and stroked his hard dick I laid on the bed, removed my nighty to be nude for him for him to bathe me in his cum. OH FUCK I felt cum on my face on my erect nipples tummy and then he spread me entered my pussy. The exciting edge was gone abling to fuck the rest of the night. Andrew spoiled his slut wife. I didn't care what he had planned for me I just wanted to be fucked all night .
To be a lusty wanton at 50 made me a slut The following morning at breakfast he told me what we were going to do paying off my debt to him I had paid him many debts

Helga said:
It was in the middle of the night that I was awakened, feeling [my husband] Andrew's cock pushing into my asshole.
Very good, Ms. Helga....
Helga said:
I was used but at the same time wanted to be fucked. It had been several days since I felt his dick in me. During those cock-less days, I used my vibrator and fingers.
You did what you had to do. Obviously, you have strong sexual needs....
Helga said:
The back of my short nighty was up around my waist My tits had slipped out of the front as my love fucked me.
It's good that your tits slip out the front of your short nightie when you're being fuck anally. And, "tits" is the right way to refer to your no-doubt beautiful breasts.
Helga said:
"AAAAAAHHHH don't stop darling FUCK ME" Was all I could utter. The need was great I rubbed my tits as his cock plowed me deep. I was nearing orgasms, but even though he hadn't cum either, he suddenly withdrew his cock and it all ceased, leaving me feeling empty in my asshole.
That's not good at all. It is the duty of a husband.... even if he is a cuckold husband.... to continue fucking his wife (plus doing whatever else might be required) until she reaches orgasm. It's admirable that you can orgasm from being fucked up your asshole, but it's not admirable at all for your husband to have stopped before you told him to stop.
Helga said:
"Will you do what I ask of you," he asked. In our entire marriage I pleased him, always complying with his needs. His needs aroused me, being his slut wife. "Oh my darling, yes — just come back in me , finish me!"
It is a cuckold husband's duty to comply with his wife's wishes.... especially with her sexual wishes.
Helga said:
He didn't come back in me Rather, he rose from the bed, stood above me and stroked his hard dick. I lay on the bed and removed my nighty to be nude for him while he bathed me in his cum. OH FUCK I felt cum on my face, on my erect nipples, and on my tummy. Then, he spread me and entered my pussy. The exciting edge was gone, enabling us to fuck the rest of the night. Andrew spoiled his slut wife. I didn't care what he had planned for me, I just wanted to be fucked all night.
Well.... if you got what you wanted (to be fucked all night), that's good.
Helga said:
To be a lusty wanton woman at 50 made me a slut.
Excellent! The conventional wisdom seems to be that women come into their sexual primes during their thirties — and longer. After menopause, many women who were highly sexual when they were younger lose their desire for sex completely. But, some retain their strong desires for sex, and that obviously includes you. That's good, of course.
Helga said:
The following morning at breakfast, Andrew told me what we were going to do to pay off my debt to him I had paid him [for] many debts.
And, what was that....? I'll look forward to a description of what you did to "pay off your debt" to Andrew. Meanwhile, thank you for your hot post, Ms. Helga.

Reactions: Janet58
Very nice, love to hear more.

So hot, cleaner time

Users who are viewing this thread