• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Spring or Katie Thomas?

• Thread starterhubbylickscum
  • Start date

Who do you prefer?

• Spring Thomas

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Katie Thomas

Votes: 33 37.1%

• Total voters

hubbylickscum

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2007
I consider both princesses of the IR sex. But who do you prefer Spring or Katie Thomas? Why?

hubbylickscum said:
I consider both princesses of the IR sex. But who do you prefer Spring or Katie Thomas? Why?

I love dirty talking, and at first Spring had it all to herseft, but now katie talks just as dirty and katies has got more booty that Spring and I love that.

None. I don't believe they capture the beauty of sex.

There not even sisters either,still im guessing most knew that right?

didnt know they werent sisters...not that into them...but i vote for spring of the 2

hey guys ,

i will vote for both .... it is not easy for me as a white woman only man.

Je ne peux laisser passer une blanche sans la blaisser.

Katie or Spring...

For me it's Katie - Hands down.

God, I love those beautiful brown eyes and sexy shape. One of THE most sexiest babies on the net. I would love to play with her!

Has anyone here joined her site? If so, what did you think about it?

Wes

I am unable to answer this poll, because I like them both. Definitely can't honestly say that I prefer one to the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for spring. Love how she lets us wht mn know how good blk mn do her

thetorch said:
I'd have to vote spring too. But prefer ruth blackwell.

Is Ruth blackwell really black preg?

yes she is :) by her white boyfriend

Mine was a reluctant vote for Spring.

Katie is both stunning and sexy. I just find her fake over posing and overacting to the camera a major turn off.

Spring is sexier

Sorry, but I cannot stand the use of the word "Nigger" in any context. The scene is going along nicely and then she she ruins it with that word. And don't give me this "It makes it even sexier when she says it." How is that?

I don't like the both of tem

i really like both but spring is easily the queen would love to meet her

Users who are viewing this thread