Spunk eater

• Thread starterslutswantbigwangs
  • Start date

slutswantbigwangs

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2010
What does your wife or girlfriend call you when you eat her creampies? My gal calls me 'Spunk eater'. :eek:

'Bitch' or 'pencil dick' sometimes, or whatever humiliating name she can think of. Often she doesn't call me anything, she just waits for me to do it.

i am a sissy cumslut

I'm her lovers bitch not hers

MacNfries said:
My wife usually just moans and groans and pushes her pussy harder into my mouth and says things like ... "yeah, baby, eat my dirty pussy, baby " ... her orgasms are very intense when she's getting her cum-filled hole lapped by yours truly. Usually, when she has one of her intense orgasms while i'm eating her, she'll pull me up to her and lick and suck at my tongue, knowing my cock is probably hard again, I'll slide it right back inside her and fuck her again. Probably one of the reasons my short-comings don't play as much importance in our relationship. :eek:
This Is pretty much the way It Is for me also mac . My wife just loves me eating her creampie . Its only humiliating for me when my wifes lovers start In on me . She has a couple that love to get nasty with me , but I love it being submissive when they push my face In her cum dripping pussy or In there crotch . Saying here smell your wifes slutty pussy and get cleaning bitch .

Goo gobbler !

pussy boy said:
This Is pretty much the way It Is for me also mac . My wife just loves me eating her creampie . Its only humiliating for me when my wifes lovers start In on me . She has a couple that love to get nasty with me , but I love it being submissive when they push my face In her cum dripping pussy or In there crotch . Saying here smell your wifes slutty pussy and get cleaning bitch .

Thats hot!

slutswantbigwangs said:
What does your wife or girlfriend call you when you eat her creampies? My gal calls me 'Spunk eater'. :eek:

My husband has never done that yet ... he does talk about it, but it is someting that I am not going to force upon him, and when he is ready I'll be more than happy to give him that experience.

What will I call him? *Laughs* It's funny, because he came up with the name "Cucktail" for me to post under. I couldn't believe the thought he put into it .... men wining and dining me with cocktails, me getting cock and the bulls getting their tail, and him fantasizing about his "intoxicating cucktail licquer (which he always pronounces lick-her)".

I don't like to humiliate or degrade him ... and little nickanmes are not my thing ... but maybe I'll call him my "cum-melier" (a play on sommelier)

pussy boy said:

=========

you're lucky you are included at all :D

Its a great sex life

duke9555 said:
=========

you're lucky you are included at all :D
I wouldn't say lucky , my wife just loves me and knows what gets me off , and so does her big cock lovers . We have a great relationship and my wife and a couple of her lovers , know I like to be a little submissive to them .