VnessaDaniel

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2019
She was fucking at a neighbor's house :oops:

3696123_7_o.jpg3696123_8_o.jpg3696123_10_o.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Useyourwife, Bubbacum, lknforfun and 19 others
admit that you love it—lurking outside the window, seeing that obscene act and hearing her cries of pleasure muffled by the window glass...stroking your cock while hoping no one sees you.

Reactions: VnessaDaniel and Davey cuck
Some nice views you caught there.

Reactions: VnessaDaniel
And this is why I wish I was you neighbor

if I was your neighbor fucking your wife, i’ll put an HD security cam outside to capture you watching and stroking off. i’d also video the action inside, and merge the two videos together so they playback in unison.

Capt. Ron said:
if I was your neighbor fucking your wife, i’ll put an HD security cam outside to capture you watching and stroking off. i’d also video the action inside, and merge the two videos together so they playback in unison.
It was an interesting offer :)

Reactions: Capt. Ron
did she come home dirty and have you clean up the mess?

Capt. Ron said:
did she come home dirty and have you clean up the mess?
yes

Reactions: pinayfbslut, PlannB and Capt. Ron
hahaha, nice. now tell us what you did after cleaning up that wet, salty creampie. did she nut in your mouth?

No, he was very tired and rested after cleaning. Because she was sweating a lot at her neighbor's house

Reactions: Capt. Ron
nice. so his balls were left blue or he couldn’t stop himself and squirted his cum watching her get satisfied?

couldn’t stop himself and squirted his cum watching her get satisfied.
And tonight, We'll go to the club outside the city. Maybe for the first gangbang experience

Very nice, please have your cuck take lots of photos. You should consider caging up his cock though as he may have too much leeway to pleasure himself. He needs to be disciplined and only releases his ejaculate under your explicit approval.

Amazong!!! wish I was your neighbor

Reactions: PlannB and VnessaDaniel
VnessaDaniel said:
She was fucking at a neighbor's house :oops:

3696123_7_o.jpg3696123_8_o.jpg3696123_10_o.jpg
CUCKING AWESOME!!!

This is absolutely fucking hot

Reactions: Phil C and VnessaDaniel
Hell yeah

Reactions: Phil C
10/10

:p:p:p

lucky neighbor! Would be great to be deep inside her seeding her pussy while you watch from outside