• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

srmartins wife

• Thread starterdoorknob
  • Start date

doorknob

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2019
srmartin just lost his wife after i slowly but surely emasculated him, what a loser... well, enjoy!

1.jpg
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.JPG

Reactions: adventure816, laury and Ladiesfucker
Thank you for showing her to everyone

srmartin said:
Thank you for showing her to everyone
oh my fucking god... That is submission. I just have you by the balls don't I... You stay limp dicked while other guys jack off to your wife and all by your consent, and under all my control...

doorknob said:
oh my fucking god... That is submission. I just have you by the balls don't I... You stay limp dicked while other guys jack off to your wife and all by your consent, and under all my control...
Yes sir. Do what you want to us

• Love
Reactions: doorknob
doorknob said:
srmartin just lost his wife after i slowly but surely emasculated him, what a loser... well, enjoy!

1.jpg
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.JPG
wow wouldn't hurt to take a razor to that pussy and do some trimming

doorknob said:

1.jpg
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.JPG
OH, I'd love a turn with her. I even be a cum eating cleanup after she was used.

doorknob said:
I LOVE thinking of my wife being a breeding slut for REAL men. I KNOW my little 4" pee, pee doesn't satisfy my wife. And she knows I have bi thoughts, that I'm not a REAL MAN.

Reactions: doorknob and srmartin
cuck72 said:
I LOVE thinking of my wife being a breeding slut for REAL men. I KNOW my little 4" pee, pee doesn't satisfy my wife. And she knows I have bi thoughts, that I'm not a REAL MAN.
You can send me pics of your wife too you know. And feel the butterflies in your stomach while you do it... I'd love to see her

Users who are viewing this thread