St. Patty's Day

• Thread starterBarbi - Naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi - Naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2007
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
Hi guys!! I haven't been on here in a little while, but I wanted to wish everyone a belated Happy St. Patrick's Day as well as share a few of my pics for the occasion. Hubby just took these today after we got back from a bar at which a hot black stud handed out a tank and panty set and the green beads (of which I flashed my tits for!). Anyway, I'm again looking for some naughty BBC fun, so if you're up to it, give me a holler!!

xoxo
Barbi Sinclair
Barbi's Slutty Adventures: The Official Website of Barbi Sinclair

Attachments

• stpattyday1.jpg
    stpattyday1.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 743
  • stpattyday2.jpg
    stpattyday2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 976
  • stpattyday3.jpg
    stpattyday3.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,105
Thanks for sharing your hot pictures.

Great pics! Good to see you back here again.

How hott are those pics?!! :bj:WOW! :hitit:Happy belated St. Patti's day to you also. Thanks for posting and sharing.

Damn!!!! Real sexy

spoogefest said:
How hott are those pics?!! :bj:WOW! :hitit:Happy belated St. Patti's day to you also. Thanks for posting and sharing.

Thanks hun! Hope you had a happy St. Patti's Day too. I hope to share some more photos soon again. :)

Glad to have you back... ;) I've had nice dreams about you*

I just love to take a women on the steps

She would be perfect to fuck going up the steps. It is a great way to fuck a slut her bent on her knees looking up while i am behind her she is alittle ackward and has to hold herself while I just do what i wish her breast hang down and your wifes would be perfect for it Let me FUCK her right where she is then when I am done she turns sitting and cleans me

Followed by you crawling over and cleanning me out of her

very hot pics Barbi

I always get hard looking at Barbis pics :)

blacknready said:
Hello,
I am a HUGE fan of your and would love to meet you for real time meeting. I am 5'11,athletic,drug/disease free and sane. What state do you meeting in? I look forward to your reply. Hot pics!!

Mmmm... that's a huge turn on already knowing that you are 5'11", athletic, D&D free, and sane! Love that! Thank you for being a fan of mine and for commenting on my pics. I'll PM you as I'd love to see your pics. :)

sonic said:
She would be perfect to fuck going up the steps. It is a great way to fuck a slut her bent on her knees looking up while i am behind her she is alittle ackward and has to hold herself while I just do what i wish her breast hang down and your wifes would be perfect for it Let me FUCK her right where she is then when I am done she turns sitting and cleans me

Followed by you crawling over and cleanning me out of her

Mmm... I tell you, I love getting fucked on stairs. It wouldn't be the first time on those stairs that I had been fucked doggy, missionary, and also where I've sucked cock on my hands and knees. I love being such a dirty little slut! :flash:

secretagent007 said:
I always get hard looking at Barbis pics :)

That's one reason I love posting on here. =p Love to leave you with a hard-on. I'm going to have to post another set very soon, but this time me handling some nice BBC.

Barbi - Naughty Slut Wife said:
Thank you! I'm really hoping you had 'wet' dreams of me (he-he). =p

..."wet" dreams is an understatement... ;) If you're ever in the Nashville, Tennessee area, let me know... <3

Barbi has boiled my nutz for years ,,, great pics in the spirit of St. Pat.