Stacy’s Long Time Friend With Benefits Cumming for a Visit

siestaswingers

Sarasota Hotwife and Cuckold
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2022
Sarasota Florida
My wife of 10 years, Stacy, has a Friend With Benefits named Brian coming for a 4 night 4 day visit in our home this Saturday.

Here’s some background on the relationship. When we lived in Atlanta she would spend every other weekend fucking him. Sometimes she would visit him for a fuck date every week, sometimes twice a week.
We moved 400 miles away from him 7 years ago. Since then they get together once a year or less.
His last visit in our home was 19 months ago. During that 4 day visit they slept together, fucked, and were a couple while I worked out of town most of the time. I did get to listen to them fucking one evening and enjoyed watching them kissing and fondling each other. HUGH Turn on!!

791BC819-66C0-474E-9D5B-A1A1E9E15A34.jpeg D9441208-EC3E-413A-AF97-A63446149BD3.jpeg D4F42C69-E5E0-4326-B34C-DDDF82B4D241.jpeg C3391B1E-8022-4E20-B0AD-E2B71C406613.jpeg C3F6BD83-F398-409D-A2A0-B2298564210F.jpeg EF8BD33D-F982-4D73-8577-B6AEB20DE766.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Jwayne, Lovasianladies and 5 others
Nothing says Im a Cuckold like moving my own clothes out of the master bedroom closet to my daughters pink bedroom so my Hotwife’s Bull has more room for his clothes while staying with my Hotwife in our bedroom. My wife even helped move all my things out of the master bathroom too.
I felt truly Cucked!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Lovasianladies, susanscuckold and 1 other person
So I did chauffeur my wife Stacy and her FWB aka Bull named Brian around this weekend. Picked him up at the airport Saturday night, they kissed and caressed each other in the back seat. I drove with a ragging hard dick knowing what was going on in the back seat.
When we got home Stacy was eager to get in bed with Brian. She’s slept with him Saturday and Sunday nights.
I got a few pics from her from last nights fun she had with Brian.

4DF88EB3-2986-41A1-9713-7ADFC7317305.jpeg 11A3B192-49E3-44EB-AEF6-5B5292CB0401.jpeg 71377326-EEF7-4483-91E8-02733EF2FB3E.jpeg 48915047-0E99-4BAB-BF7F-A7B0DAF4A38C.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Lovasianladies, BWCHUGETIT and 3 others
Saturday night he drink a few Crown and Coke’s before bed . It was after 1:00am, Staci was tired, Brian was tired, they got naked and jumped into bed together while I slept in the daughters room and jacked off I was so horny thinking about my wife fucking her favorite Bull in our bed! Very HOT!

Sunday I got up prepared a big Mothers Day Brunch for the
waffles, bacon, omelets, mellons. I spent the day making them drinks and grilling steaks and lobster tails while they enjoyed the swimming pool and hot tub together caressing and kissing.
I drove them to Siesta Key Beach to see the sunset to finish the day.
They did fuck last night, Sunday, night though he told me he couldn’t cum. Stacy did cum and enjoyed him. My cock has been hard all the time witnessing my naughty hotwife enjoying her Bull! I jacked off twice last night listening to them fucking and getting the pic of her sucking his cock.
Brian is not a exhibitionist and is kinda sensitive to me even being around so I left them alone for the next two nights while I work out of town.
I hope he fucks her and cums deep in her pussy.
She loves that.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and VeteranBull
Would you be interested in a new Bull

siestaswingers said:
Always interested in hard dick
Perfect iam Nick nice looking hung thick Latin Bull very hard

Reactions: Lovasianladies
I left them alone Monday. The txts and calls I received from her sound like they are acting like Honeymooners! He fucked her three times a day Monday and Tuesday.
He left Wednesday afternoon. I had amazing reconnect love making with my wife Wednesday night. On the ride back home from the airport she told me they had fucked 3 times a day for the past three days. She really enjoyed him having 6 or more orgasms each session. He loved eating her pussy and slow passionate fucking. He kept it hard but did not ever cum.
She found out he is taking a SSRI antidepressant and thinks that is what kept him from having a orgasm.
She says they kept trying and he got close but never orgasmed. Aaagh! I can’t imagine that.

They have been sexting since he left.
Attached is the sext she received from him this Friday morning.B0077146-AE95-4C17-9C84-90E084FEF430.jpeg

Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Jwayne, Nazareth and 1 other person
You're a lucky man!

Reactions: siestaswingers
Her Bull is coming to our home again tonight for a week long stay. It will be interesting to see how many times he fucks her this week. Her pussy can only take so much fucking. I have a feeling she’s going to be giving him lots of Blow Jobs.

Maybe Il be proven wrong and her enthusiasm for his dick will keep her very wet and able to fuck every day.
This will be the longest single stretch of time they’ve ever been together 7 nights, 7 days.
I wonder if the excitement and lust will wear out?

Will be fun to hear what happens.
We have lots of sex toys and erotic bondage equipment as well.
They shouldn’t get bored with ways to play.
Cuffs and tape, suction cups, and violet wands, floggers, and paddles, liberator shapes and good ole rope. Dildos and every kind of vibrator even strap on’s if he wants to be pegged, LOL!!!

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA