• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Stains (the Cuckold's Obsession)

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
"For a moment I felt tempted to get up, open the drawers and take a look at her underwear, but I didn't. I don't think that even if I were properly married to a woman I would never look at her underwear. That would be more than inappropriate: an indecent, reprehensible, unforgivable behavior." [H. Böll - The Clown]

========================================================

PREAMBLE
I was hesitant to start this thread.
It will show stains on my wife's clothes and underwear. Stains that I found spying inside her drawers. Stains that I've been recording and cataloging secretly for years. Stains that I searched for, despite that admonishment by Heinrich Böll was impressed in my mind in giant letters of fire. Stains upon which I have even jerked off, imagine...
All done behind my lovely wife's back :-(

Most readers will find it gross, and it is!

I eventually resolved to make a move: so big was the urge to share publicly what should remain secret. I desperately need to show what I have collected over a decade, and ask collectively the questions that have been torturing my thoughts for years: what is the real nature of those stains? How did they get where I found them? Who do they belong to? Are they any evidence of the improper behavior of my unfaithful wife?

HOW IT ALL STARTED
It was roughly ten years ago.
I had doubts about my wife's fidelity. As an active-duty military, at that time I used to spend long periods away from home, most times weeks, sometimes months.
I suspected that while I was deployed, Linda was cheating on me. I imagined her showing off stockings and garter belts to other men, undressing before them, and opening her legs for them.
Contrary to common sense, that vision was greatly arousing for me.
Over the months, I noticed that some of her sexy lingerie was misplaced. That was at the beginning of the era of digital photography, so I started shooting images of her drawers, to compare the position of her sexiest clothes on my return. That was not for catching her cheating on me, but in the hope that she was cheating on me. Unbelievable!
But magically, as if she had sensed that I was spying on her, nothing seemed unusual.
However, at one point, I found three lingerie sets I had never seen before on her, and clearly, they had all been used. Cumbersome, to say the least.
And finally, the turning point: I eventually found again an ivory garter belt that I had gifted her when we were newlyweds that had been missing for months. To my astonishment, that suspender belt had a big yellowish stain on its front, with a darker outline like that of a contour map. I couldn't be mistaken: I have seen that stain hundreds of times on my underpants or our sheets. Undoubtedly, that was dried cum !
That was like a kick in my stomach, but an incredible turn-on as well. I wanted to vomit, but at the same time, I could refrain from wanking furiously. As I did...

SEARCHES CONTINUE
Since that incredible discovery, I never stopped looking inside her drawers every time I had the opportunity and the necessary privacy. Every time there was a little discovery.
Such as, for instance, a small, tightly wrapped plastic bag, hidden in a corner of a drawer under her pajamas, nightgowns, robes, and the like. In that bag, only an apparently innocent pink bra and a rolled-up pink pantyhose. Why hide that?
Even if the discovery was minor, my fantasy started to run fast. Most times I had the urge of masturbating myself imagining what could be the cause of those findings, if they were the evidence of Linda's misbehavior, and what she could have done while I was away. I started to be obsessed, constantly hoping to find more conclusive proof, but at the same time frightened that I could lose her.

A BLACK-LIGHT SHEDS NEW LIGHT
One day I decided to purchase a blacklight: that - literally - shed new light on my discoveries.
The first item to which I aimed it was the pink pantyhose, namely its crotch. Here is what I saw.
What seemed to be an insignificant pair of nylons, became the smoking gun I was desperately looking for!
I hate pantyhose! I hate them to the point that, when she is not wearing stockings for me, that is the first item that I remove from her when we make love. And, at that time (after three children), I used condoms.

1-The-Infamous-Ivory-Suspender-Belt.jpg 2-An-Innocent-Pair-of-Pink-Pantyhose.jpg 3-Close-up-on-an-Innocent-Pair-of-Pink-Pantyhose.jpg 4-Natural-light-is-not-always-revealing.jpg 5-Black-light-Sheds-New-Light.jpg
In the following posts, I would like to show you some more images chosen for you from the vast repertoire that I have. It depends very much on the interest that you will show on this matter.
All photos are original images of mine, collected over the past ten years. They show either my wife's lingerie or clothes, always stained by what could be cum of the men she was having affairs with.
Some are quite straightforward, while others are more cumbersome. All pose questions about my wife's behavior. Hope you will enjoy it, and give me a hand in trying to solve this infinite puzzle.

Reactions: natasnaikul

Users who are viewing this thread