• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Stars and BBC...Doris Day?

• Thread startercuckold4u
  • Start date

cuckold4u

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2006
I recently lived in the SF bay area...home to Willie Mays. Legend around the bay area was that Doris Day was into black guys. Willie Mays first...courting him, buying him expensive gifts...stuff and rich white woman should do. When Willie refused to leave his wife and pushed her aside...she turned her attention to Maury Wills. Anyone else heard this? Could a fake be developed with Doris Day's picture and BBC.

Now I understand why Doris and Rock Hudson looked so great together but always managed to avoid the bedroom...not the censors... he was gay and she was hooked on BBC

Attachments

• doris.jpg
    doris.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,368
It has been awhile since I had heard that particular 'rumor' but I definitely remember several years ago hearing that Doris Day had a fondness for black men. Sadly enough, it was also rumored that OJ's late ex-wife had a preference for black men - according to several unrelated sources OJ shared Nicole with another blk football player and it went on is a rather casual atmosphere.

i doubt it's true.

What white female movie star had a thing with one of the black boxer back in the 50's?

It was somewhat true. Doris had a black baby by a white husband. She sued her Mother for not telling Doris that Doris had black blood in her. I don't know whether Doris had BBC or not.

Kim Novack and Sammy Davis Jr. were an item back in the 50's

howard69 said:
It was somewhat true. Doris had a black baby by a white husband. She sued her Mother for not telling Doris that Doris had black blood in her. I don't know whether Doris had BBC or not.

I think it was Dinah Shore that everyone is talking about... She does look like Doris...

LynnB4Blk said:
It has been awhile since I had heard that particular 'rumor' but I definitely remember several years ago hearing that Doris Day had a fondness for black men. Sadly enough, it was also rumored that OJ's late ex-wife had a preference for black men - according to several unrelated sources OJ shared Nicole with another blk football player and it went on is a rather casual atmosphere.

The bit about OJ's ex-wife liking BBC is true and he DID share her with another player - running back. There were several excerpts about the account...she'd be on the couch getting pumped hard and OJ was atching TV...I had a brain fart and can'tremember his name - he was a RB for the Raiers and then the Chiefs

Wolftooth51 said:
The bit about OJ's ex-wife liking BBC is true and he DID share her with another player - running back. There were several excerpts about the account...she'd be on the couch getting pumped hard and OJ was atching TV...I had a brain fart and can'tremember his name - he was a RB for the Raiers and then the Chiefs
Doubt it. OJ had anger problem thay may have killed his wife.

Doubt he would share.

just a rumor

Here is the truth about each woman in question.....

Doris Day dated Maury Wills. It's in her autobiography. OJ did not share Nicole but she did have an affair on the downlow with Marcus Allen.

pimpology101 said:
Here is the truth about each woman in question.....

Doris Day dated Maury Wills. It's in her autobiography. OJ did not share Nicole but she did have an affair on the downlow with Marcus Allen.
and OJ probably beat her when she found out. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Dinah Shore was the white singer who had a biracial child. Montgomery Cliff was the husband who divorced her, because she had not revealed a black ancestor.

Also heard that Dinah shore had a thing for Sly Stone

Maybe

Montgomery Cliff got divorced because he was closeted gay, and the biracial child was the cover. Check it out, he was gay.

Users who are viewing this thread