Starting her slowly.

• Thread starterbevw
  • Start date

bevw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2007
As a long-time hopeful cuckold, I have tried to push this along and have tried the approach of finding a male to seduce my wife. I met someone online, told him what I desired, and he agreed to give it a try. We had lunch together to talk about how this could happen and we both agreed to set up a scenario where I would introduce him to my wife as a business associate from out of town and we would try to push things along from there.
She met him briefly the first time in a bar when he and I had made plans for him to run into us. I introduced them and he talked briefly with us. She seemed to like him but didn’t really say anything more about him. We made plans to meet again soon for dinner at a nice local restaurant.
During that dinner, he told us that he flies his own plane and offered to take us flying sometime. He talked about the three of us flying some place for an evening out and gently breaking the ice and get to know each other better. Linda thought it would be fun if we could ever find the time. Don gently took control of the conversation and set a date for us to get together again and it was Linda who agreed to his plan.
Two weeks later, we met him at the airport and had a wonderful evening of flying and dinner at a wonderful restaurant 90 miles away. On the return trip, I made sure to sit in the back so she could sit in the front seat beside Don so she would “get a better view”. Don gave her flying instructions and had her take the wheel for the return trip. She loved the thrill of flying as well as his attention. As we said goodnight she gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek while saying thanks for the fun evening.
Since Don lives out of state, it was several months before we could get together again. All during that absence Linda asked me many times if I had heard from Don and wondered if we could get together with him again. As luck would have it, Don was returning to our area and we made arrangements to meet with him for another dinner. We went to a steak house where you cooked your own steaks. Don and I had talked about this in advance and it was decided that I would offer to cook all of our steaks since I love to grill. We also thought that this would be a good opportunity for me to start taking on a more submissive role while Don would appear to be the more dominate male to Linda.
It worked very well… I grilled as Linda and Don sat and talked. When I returned with the steaks Don declared that his was undercooked and told me to take it back for more cooking. I saw a smile creep across Linda’s face as I silently took the steak back to the grilling area. When I returned I remained standing until Don sampled his steak and declared it properly cooked. Then I sat down as they continued their conversation.
During my absence, Linda had told Don that since I worked out of an office in our house that I had taken on the responsibilities of taking care of the household chores: cleaning, cooking, and washing. This really set me up as a domestic diva and Don pointed out that it appeared that I was the wife in our relationship, which Linda wholeheartedly agreed.
Don suggested that for our next get-together that I should cook for us so we could save the cost of a dinner out. We set up the following weekend for us to come to Don’s condo for the evening where I would prepare the dinner. It was a great idea and worked wonderfully in setting me up as the submissive housewife as the two of them enjoyed wine and conversations as I cooked. I even put on an apron to complete my housewife role. While I was cleaning up the dinner dishes, Don offered to show Linda the rest of the complex and took her out for a walk. They returned 30 minutes later with Linda looking a bit flushed. She excused herself to go to the restroom. While she was gone I asked Don how it was going. He explained that while he was showing her the conference center area he took the opportunity to kiss her. He said that she was reluctant and pulled away after one kiss. But a few minutes later as they were walking down the sidewalk she stopped to look at the full moon and he took that as an opening to try again. This time she allowed him a full long kiss along with several shorter ones. And when they finally got to the condo’s doorway he pulled her into his arms for one more long kiss which she accepted fully.
When Linda came out of the restroom, Don excused himself to take his turn. I saw them share a glance at each other as they passed and she blushed as he winked at her. When she came over to me, I asked how their tour went and she whispered, “he kissed me.” I could tell she was waiting to see my reaction. All I did was asked her if she enjoyed it. She blushed and replied “kind of.” With that, I smiled and said that I was okay with it then. I could tell from her expression that my reply had surprised her but Don returned before anything further could be said.
We sat down in front of the fireplace, Linda and I on the sofa and Don in the large overstuffed chair. After a moment Don ‘suggested’ that I serve them some more wine. I got up and went back into the kitchen to get our glasses. When I returned Don had moved over beside Linda on the sofa. I did a double take, unsure of what to say when Don said, “try out that chair. It is very comfortable.” I handed each of them a glass, set mine in front of the chair and then poured our wine, finally sitting down in the chair and stating that he was correct on its comfort. Twice I got up to refill their glasses, each time Don offered a toast and took the opportunity to slide over closer to Linda. Once he asked me to get another bottle of wine and while I was walking towards the kitchen, he asked me to turn off the overhead light so we could enjoy the soft glow of the firelight.
When I returned with the wine, they were just breaking from a kiss. Linda had a guilty look on her face as she looked at me while Don was grinning at me. That was all that took place that night except for a quick goodnight kiss from Don to Linda as we left. She was very quiet on the drive home and didn’t mention the kisses.
We haven’t gotten back together with Don in over a month as he has been out of the area. I hope he returns soon and that things can pick up where they left off.

Great story!! How long did it take before you and her talked about the nights events?
How much have you told her you are ok with her doing?
Sounds like a great start keep us informed please

Wonderful story. Looks like you are doing the right things without being pushy. Will be very interesting to hear about the next meeting and also how her reaction is. Have she not said anything about this after last event?

looser

So then, she wasn't in on it? You arranged this with him, and she was the unknowing victim? Ok, but it seems strange that she'd say "he kissed me". Why would she let it happen and then immediately tell you about it? And what happened after you got home? Did you guys talk about it at all? Was she like "Yo, I told you he kissed me, and you didn't even do anything and even let him keep stealing you seat, wtf?".

There is much you have left out of this story. However it is a good one.

Buggalee said:
So then, she wasn't in on it? You arranged this with him, and she was the unknowing victim? Ok, but it seems strange that she'd say "he kissed me". Why would she let it happen and then immediately tell you about it? And what happened after you got home? Did you guys talk about it at all? Was she like "Yo, I told you he kissed me, and you didn't even do anything and even let him keep stealing you seat, wtf?".

There is much you have left out of this story. However it is a good one.

I don't think it's weird that she'd let him kiss her and then admit it right afterwards. It was a heat of the moment thing, and then she felt guilty.

firewoep said:
I don't think it's weird that she'd let him kiss her and then admit it right afterwards. It was a heat of the moment thing, and then she felt guilty.

That's not how it read. She wasn't guilty about it. She whispered it to him to see his reaction is what it said.

If she wasn't in on it and she let him do it, then this could be a recipe for a very interesting cuck relationship. He's a sub, and she might have some sub in her as well. She lets another guy kiss her while her man's in the other room, and then she just hangs out. Most chicks would've either stopped him or would have at least gotten back into the room with her s.o. and said "I don't feel well, honey. Let's go". This gal's reaction was very interesting. It's as if she's not a true slut or anything but could probably be corrupted very easily. Dominant women cucking is a turn on, but so is sub women who just don't know how to say no. This situation looks like the second scenario.

Wonderful story good luck and keep us posted

littlec

Third time's a charm

bevw posted this same story on October 13, 2010 and June 22, 2009. The story is exactly the same each time and never goes any further. So before anyone else bothers wasting their time asking bevw questions or waiting for next installment, don't get your hopes up.

I'm not necessarily calling it out as b.s., but I have a feeling it should've been posted in the stories/fantasies section.

Avoid Buggalee

Boy, Buggalee is a real downer. Check out his other replies. Every one of them is negative and nasty. I guess some people aren't happy unless they are putting someone else down. I bet even his dog won't play with him!

Well give him a chance. He forgot to build the story.
He left out key points.
Her looks.
Thier ages
How long they had been married.
You know it's only a single posting. Geez give the guy a chance before you kill his first story. How's Hollywood going to come up with new movies?
Next they'll remake dirty dancing!! Oh crap to late they are. Lol

pleaser said:
Boy, Buggalee is a real downer. Check out his other replies. Every one of them is negative and nasty. I guess some people aren't happy unless they are putting someone else down. I bet even his dog won't play with him!

Ha! Why don't YOU check out my other replies, since you seem to have a thing for me. If you do, you'll see that several of my posts have been positive and have quoted others in order to show my agreement for what they've said.

I'm keeping it real, and I'll continue to do so. If I was fucking your wife, you'd want me to tell you, right? Well, I thought you might like to know that this bevw is a chronic poster of the same exact story that never goes any further.