• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Starting Over 2

• Thread starterJeriMWF40
  • Start date

JeriMWF40

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 6, 2005
Well I must say quite a response, I love it> A few more of me... Again comments are welcome.. Would love to hear how you would love to use me... Kisses to all.

Attachments

• Wet T-Shirt.jpg
    Wet T-Shirt.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 2,339
  • Kneeling Boat.jpg
    Kneeling Boat.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,653
  • Pus Close up.jpg
    Pus Close up.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,472
  • Chair 1.jpg
    Chair 1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2,014
  • Black & Red Panties 2.jpg
    Black & Red Panties 2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,600
Pure lust.... very seductive! Men can't wait to satify their lust. Love to see this body "*****". You make us mad, we can't control our genes... ^)_(^

Jeri,
I'd love to get between those sexy thighs and lick that pussy. Then use all three of your holes till, I fill them with thick cream.

Wow, you look great! Are you ready for some dark meat?

Real Meeting or Fishing

So Jeri,

Are you looking to meet, or are you just fishing for compliments?

Mike
blacq_9@yahooo

WOW! Baby... You are one sexy lady! Please show more. You got me hard just imagining you bare... Yummy!

I'd fuck that pussy bareback on that boat while my niggas waited in line

so real so sexy

you are the vision of the girl next door baby. your'e husband is lucky... search me out, I have pics posted, and email me, cause i would travel to you to be soo lucky.

Lance
Texas

wow! your gorgeous! I hope your have gone some black. Such a great body I think needs caressing and fucking!

WOW you are a very hot woman!!

love the pics email me

I'm 38. IF my mother looked like that, I'd STILL be breast feeding!

love the pics and would love to see more of u.

You are an icredibly sexy older woman

Your A Very Sexy Lady, Very Desirable, Mmmmmmmmm!

when r we gonna get to see more of u here? can't wait tosee more of ur sexy self. xoxoxo blacberry

Luv to hit that pussy baby let me know..

Delicious!!!

You are very hot and sexy, Jeri. My cock rose to attention when I saw those pics....more PLEASE. I'd love to fuck you raw and squirt all my sperm up in that lovely cunt!

old but not dead

wow lovely you are very lucky man she is lickable

Users who are viewing this thread