• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Starting Over

• Thread starterJeriMWF40
  • Start date

JeriMWF40

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 6, 2005
Hi...
I haven't posted anything in awhile so here are a pictures of me. Comments welcome....

Attachments

• Shorts Down 1.jpg
    Shorts Down 1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,161
  • Stairwell 4.jpg
    Stairwell 4.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 932
  • Bend Over.jpg
    Bend Over.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,145
  • Flashing.jpg
    Flashing.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,873
  • Fantasy flashing.jpg
    Fantasy flashing.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 939
WOW!!! Come see me in Orlando and I'll make your day!!!

Where do i need to be to holla at you.

i wish i had a hubby who would love me like that and have him love and share me so he can be pleased and spoil me till i get to pleas him and let him join in the fun no mater his sexual prefreance all i need is some companionship

Hey girl you look hot! Post more pics of that pretty pussy!

You have a great look about you. I love your ass you can bend over and spread for me all night long. Love to see you masterbae or with toys in doggire position.

last pic

That last... pic/toon.made we wonder.....u ever drop them panties in the alley for a brotha??.........lol........:pimp:

You need to come to Buffalo NY and I'd just love to make you my white slut.
I'd fuck you in all 3 holes sister till you begged for more.Drop me a personal message sweetie.

Hott Pics...

U look like u need my BBC INSIDE of U.Come to Phoenix and let's have a good time.Jay...

If you want our lust and our attention, plzzz seduce us!!!!

If your ever in west virginia drop me a line . maybe we can meet up

Cmon Jeri lets see more! What size are those titties of yours?I luv them!

You have a great body! I think it is about time we saw some black cock in your white pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread