Starting things off with the other guy, then introducing the wife?

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date

encasedforfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2022
My wife is very much into fucking other men. Anyone that has read some of my other posts probably is aware of that. She has also told me one of her fantasies is to watch as another man fucks me, then make me watch as he fucks her after. She is very much hung up on a particular guy, but they tend to keep to themselves and not include me. I have brought up several times finding other men to dominate both of us and she keeps dismissing the idea.

I recently found someone that is on the same wavelength as me - he wants to dominate both of us - fuck both of us - etc. I haven't told her specifically about him because I'm worried she'll flat out reject it. He suggested he starts training me and then I introduce him to her as a friend of mine - from there he takes the lead.

Has anyone gone this route? Met up with a potential bull and have him start training you to suck cock and be a sissy, then later bring your wife into it? How did it work out? Any advice?

• Love
Reactions: aruspice, fllcouple, Icleanup and 5 others
have not made it happen yet, but have talked to guys just like him, just has not materialized into full relationship yet.

Reactions: franklyhorny, fredanddaisy, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
On a nude beach once and a big, very hairy foreign guy who spoke no english made it clear that he wanted me to suck him. I had a big fat cock, which was the only part of him with no hair, and i moved over from my towel to do as he asked. He was a bit forceful but i managed to suck him ok and he came in my mouth. I saw him again the following week and he simply came over,already hard and made it clear i was to suck him again.

2 weeks later i was on the same beach with my young gf (later my wife) and the guy was there. I was pretty embarrassed but he did not pretend to recognise me. His eyes did light up seeing my slim yg gf with her bald cunt and tiny tits. I told my gf she should let him fuck her (she had fucked men on that beach before and i guessed that man had heard about her). Anyway, he did give her a good hard fucking after she sucked his cock. It was exciting to see him use her knowing he had already used my mouth more than once!

• Love
Reactions: fllcouple, franklyhorny, mwc4blkbull and 6 others
encasedforfun said:
My wife is very much into fucking other men. Anyone that has read some of my other posts probably is aware of that. She has also told me one of her fantasies is to watch as another man fucks me, then make me watch as he fucks her after. She is very much hung up on a particular guy, but they tend to keep to themselves and not include me. I have brought up several times finding other men to dominate both of us and she keeps dismissing the idea.

I recently found someone that is on the same wavelength as me - he wants to dominate both of us - fuck both of us - etc. I haven't told her specifically about him because I'm worried she'll flat out reject it. He suggested he starts training me and then I introduce him to her as a friend of mine - from there he takes the lead.

Has anyone gone this route? Met up with a potential bull and have him start training you to suck cock and be a sissy, then later bring your wife into it? How did it work out? Any advice?
I met my wife in mfm with her xhubby I seduced her xhubby 1st then he share her with me

Reactions: fredanddaisy and Lovasianladies
Once met a guy at a parking, guy sucked me while i watched his wifes videos and pictures. After a while he asked if he was allowed to bring his wife to watch. After she watched and masturbated a few times i was invited and fucked both at their home.

• Love
Reactions: fllcouple, franklyhorny, mwc4blkbull and 5 others
that kind of carpark game can be fun

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and toolman
Keesnl said:
Once met a guy at a parking, guy sucked me while i watched his wifes videos and pictures. After a while he asked if he was allowed to bring his wife to watch. After she watched and masturbated a few times i was invited and fucked both at their home.
Very hot. I hadn't considered that, but the idea of sucking a guy off while he watches videos and views pics of my wife is pretty hot.

Reactions: franklyhorny, NaweThubsinCO, Lovasianladies and 2 others
encasedforfun said:
Very hot. I hadn't considered that, but the idea of sucking a guy off while he watches videos and views pics of my wife is pretty hot.
Sign me up for your fun

Reactions: franklyhorny and PDXFun2
encasedforfun said:
Videos are are a real tool. I invited the whole soccer team over to my house for a beer after a practice and then put on videos of my wife. They all ended up fucking her.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and toolman
encasedforfun said:
At that point I would hope that he'd start taking vids of me with his cock in my mouth, too.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Keesnl, fredanddaisy and 1 other person
Laceyfemme said:
At that point I would hope that he'd start taking vids of me with his cock in my mouth, too.
No, she was telling him what a slutty cocksucker he was and wanted to know how many times he swallowed strangers cum before telling her he loved sucking dicks more then eating her ass and pussy. Huge turn-on btw for all. First time she watched he showed before swallowing.

Reactions: fredanddaisy
Keesnl said:
No, she was telling him what a slutty cocksucker he was and wanted to know how many times he swallowed strangers cum before telling her he loved sucking dicks more then eating her ass and pussy.
And did he confess to how long he'd been sucking cocks? Seems very doubtful that you were his first.

Reactions: Keesnl and fredanddaisy
Laceyfemme said:
And did he confess to how long he'd been sucking cocks? Seems very doubtful that you were his first.
Guy sucked dick way better then his wife did ;) Absolutely sure he didn't tell her he was a well trained cocksucker.

Reactions: Laceyfemme and fredanddaisy
im interested in mfm relationship two bi males& one female she getting fuck in her ass by one male& the other male fucking the other male in the ass

andysmith said:
On a nude beach once and a big, very hairy foreign guy who spoke no english made it clear that he wanted me to suck him. I had a big fat cock, which was the only part of him with no hair, and i moved over from my towel to do as he asked. He was a bit forceful but i managed to suck him ok and he came in my mouth. I saw him again the following week and he simply came over,already hard and made it clear i was to suck him again.

2 weeks later i was on the same beach with my young gf (later my wife) and the guy was there. I was pretty embarrassed but he did not pretend to recognise me. His eyes did light up seeing my slim yg gf with her bald cunt and tiny tits. I told my gf she should let him fuck her (she had fucked men on that beach before and i guessed that man had heard about her). Anyway, he did give her a good hard fucking after she sucked his cock. It was exciting to see him use her knowing he had already used my mouth more than once!
Wish that would happen to my wife. Would love to see her get a good fucking. As often as possible while I watch her cum and take a big load of his cum inside her pussy. Just to see the cum leak out from between her legs. That's all I wish for!

Reactions: BILLD and fredanddaisy
So, our motivations and circumstances are different, but on the topic, I’ve engaged a a couple of different scenarios, bi encounters motivated to find/recruit men for my wife to have sex with…

For those of us who support our wives by finding sex partners for them, many can likely identify this can be a logistically challenging process, with lots of pitfalls - fakes, flakes, guys who can’t get hard and stay hard in the presence of another guy, and so on.

One thing I’ve done on and off, though not so much recently, is set up ‘hot wife jack-off’ sessions; invite another guy to stroke, maybe more, to pictures and videos of my wife. I’ve done this in various venues, hotel suites, our home, and so on, with anywhere from one to as many as five guys at a time. The guys that can deliver, that I think my wife KK would enjoy, they get invited and eventually introduced to KK.

She’s read in on the path I took to recruiting them, and OK with it, in fact more than OK - she loves watching two or more hot, hard guys having sex, so it is essentially a bonus for her.

More recently, I did a solo encounter, driven in part due to curiosity, the challenge, and my own desire - I seduced a younger man that’s a member of an athletic club I’m part of. Paul has a beautiful cock, he’s unabashedly bi, and now lives with us part time. Sometimes KK teases me about him being my boy-toy…

I think the idea of bringing a new guy into the mix along these lines is a reasonable way to do things, especially if you’re honest with the wife about the process.

That is how it worked out for the bull that convinced her to ban me from cumming anymore. We met through Craigslist. He was a construction worker from Louisiana staying near us and he answered my ad looking for cock to suck. I was sucking him off 4 or 5 days a week for about 2 months when I mentioned that it would be hot to watch him fuck my wife with his big cock. He instantly loved the idea and we arranged for him to come to my house the next day. After that we were his. He was really dominant and loved to have me suck his cock while she watched. He was also the first guy I ever fucklicked her with. He would also come by before she got home and have me start worshiping his cock before she got there so that the first thing she saw when she walked in was me on my knees for him.

Reactions: waterlew and fredanddaisy
encasedforfun said:

the next time she is with her boyfriend if I was you take advantage of the alone time and go suck this guys cock and let him fuck you, if she finds out what do you have to lose

stubbyhubby said:
That is how it worked out for the bull that convinced her to ban me from cumming anymore. We met through Craigslist. He was a construction worker from Louisiana staying near us and he answered my ad looking for cock to suck. I was sucking him off 4 or 5 days a week for about 2 months when I mentioned that it would be hot to watch him fuck my wife with his big cock. He instantly loved the idea and we arranged for him to come to my house the next day. After that we were his. He was really dominant and loved to have me suck his cock while she watched. He was also the first guy I ever fucklicked her with. He would also come by before she got home and have me start worshiping his cock before she got there so that the first thing she saw when she walked in was me on my knees for him.
I wish I knew the both of you