Steering her to cuckholdry

• Thread starterChillJaxGuy
  • Start date

ChillJaxGuy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2023
Jacksonville, Fl
In what ways have you guys successfully steered conversations or your fantasies into fruition? Wife and i have talked a lot about it and ive laid out *most* of my fantasies (her having a bf, me open to gay sex, me watching and cleaning up) but nothing has happened yet.

ChillJaxGuy said:
In what ways have you guys successfully steered conversations or your fantasies into fruition? Wife and i have talked a lot about it and ive laid out *most* of my fantasies (her having a bf, me open to gay sex, me watching and cleaning up) but nothing has happened yet.
Get her some dildoes so she knows what a big dick feels like,take some in your asshole to show her you are ready.

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy
ChillJaxGuy said:
My wife and I have talked about it for a couple of years. You have to take it slow if they are the innocent type like mine! First you have to give a believable excuse for doing it. My wife always complained my dick is too big for her so I started by asking her if she ever thought about trying a smaller dick to see if it felt better! I was surprised when she said yes! She said she didn’t think she could really do it so I suggested we talk about it! I told her to think about how it was back in high school when she dated different guy and made out with different guys! I told her it could be like that! Then I got her to tell me what she did with her steady boyfriend in high school! As she told me we both got turned on and fucked right after and I teased with her that I was her old boyfriend! It got hotter and hotter! Recently I got her to admit she would really like to know if a smaller cock would feel better! I told her I understood and would be supportive if she wants to try it!
She haven’t done it yet but I’m thinking it will happen!

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy
srx said:
Get her some dildoes so she knows what a big dick feels like,take some in your asshole to show her you are ready.
She has a bigger one that she likes using. Shes fingered my hole and she bought a strap on we just havent used it yet

Since I’ve struggle with ED I’ve thought about a strap on. When I cum I’m soft quickly and my wife seems to have more left in the tank. Not fair to her.

We were swingers for a short time as men wanted to fuck her on her own so I started to watch as it soon become a turn on for me

It is hot to watch

Yes knowing men want to fuck your wife

Yes it’s is really a complement to you and your wife for a guy to fuck her!

I told my wife if she went to a motel bar during happy hour she wouldn’t last very long drinking alone before some guy would try and take her to his room. She just rolled her eyes.

Rockford said:
My wife and I have talked about it for a couple of years. You have to take it slow if they are the innocent type like mine! First you have to give a believable excuse for doing it. My wife always complained my dick is too big for her so I started by asking her if she ever thought about trying a smaller dick to see if it felt better! I was surprised when she said yes! She said she didn’t think she could really do it so I suggested we talk about it! I told her to think about how it was back in high school when she dated different guy and made out with different guys! I told her it could be like that! Then I got her to tell me what she did with her steady boyfriend in high school! As she told me we both got turned on and fucked right after and I teased with her that I was her old boyfriend! It got hotter and hotter! Recently I got her to admit she would really like to know if a smaller cock would feel better! I told her I understood and would be supportive if she wants to try it!
She haven’t done it yet but I’m thinking it will happen!
Get her to take my smaller dick but after i have lubed her up with my cum,it would be nice to push both our cocks in together,maybe she was mistaken and actually wanted a bigger one.

ChillJaxGuy said:
Get a strap on dildo,once she feels how good it is,you can ask her to spread the love and start pumping you with it.