Steps in your hotwife's development

• Thread starterBishot
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
Maybe it would work better to give your wife some assistance, if she isn't bold enough to "come on" to other men

That sounds like a plan. Apparently many "swinger" relationships evolve into hotwife / cuckold husband marriages, because a married woman usually finds it much easier to attract men who are unattached (or married to someone else ) than her husband finds it to attract women who are unattached (or married to someone else).
This is good advice...don’t expect her to set it up on her own. You need to help make it happen. A little help goes a long way!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and crt
Some fantastic stories and I'm crazy jealous. I am still at the starting blocks due to wifes reluctance. She does enjoy our dildo though which I need to use in role play better.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife officially became a "hot wife" on the first day of our honeymoon; when, with nipples fully erect from sexual arousal, she eagerly spread her legs to encourage 5 local studs to fill her recently married pussy with their hard cocks. They also shot thick streams of their baby-makers deep into her receptive, recently married womb. It was the first time, but certainly not the last, that she would spread her sexy legs for men that turned her on.

In Position.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and sc_david
fuckmywifeinnj said:
My wife officially became a "hot wife" on the first day of our honeymoon; when, with nipples fully erect from sexual arousal, she eagerly spread her legs to encourage 5 local studs to fill her recently married pussy with their hard cocks. They also shot thick streams of their baby-makers deep into her receptive, recently married womb. It was the first time, but certainly not the last, that she would spread her sexy legs for men that turned her on.

In Position.jpg
That’s the ultimate in a hot wife. I love it.

Bishot said:
I love that my wife is becoming more open minded about the possibilities when she meets new men. She has been doing some light flirting with a delivery driver that does orders from the store she works at, and has enlisted one of her girl-buddies to be her "wingman" and tell the guy that she has a crush on him.
She also had a customer come in and hit on her the other day, and she got all flushed and flustered because she thought he was really attractive. Hopefully he will come back into the store again and strike up a conversation
Great story the the female wing man is exactly how my wife got started. We are swingers but I asked her if she wanted to try hot wife thing for awhile .She said yes but didn't get that far she had a sails man that stoped at her company hitting on her but couldn't get the courage up so her friend that we had swung with told him and me . I gave he an anklet and asked her to whear it. He said he liked the anklet and if lt meant she was in the lifestyle he would love to take her to dinner. He stayed in our town that night she said she was just going to eat with him and have drinks that night. But I noticed she wore stockings and a garter belt . She met him a seven and she texted me at nine and said she would be a little late but she was fine . At eleven she texted me a picture of her with cum on her brests and some on her belly with the caption second time . She saw him like right or nine times.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, SquirmingSub, Bigbootynmi and 1 other person
sc_david said:

sc_david said:
Thanks for your kind compliment on my hot wife's abilities and talents. To bad we did not have the opportunity to hook up with you. Her "always in heat" pussy and womb would have given your cock and balls a good workout; with me watching of course. Attached are additional photos of her: two photos of her "Come Fuck Me" outfit (on and off), and her posing in our apartment 4 months after her honeymoon "breeding"; proudly displaying her "overall" tan, baby-bump, and swelling and enlarging teats and nipples. Also a couple of photos showing her giving and receiving pleasure with other men.

CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg CFM Outfit-Boyfriends' View.jpg 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG My bachelor school pal with my wife.jpg Rob, Lodi 1.JPG

• Love