• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Still looking for a BBC who will take the wifes ASS

• Thread startersnazzn
  • Start date

snazzn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2006
I am looking for a man who knows how to train the wife to take anal - she is not very receptive to the idea so the man will have to take it from her in a surprising way. I am looking for her to meet up for her B'day on a weekend evening somewhere in the East Bay San Fran Area.

I have included a short Video for you to view to see what it is you will be getting. Give a few minutes to load.

Waiting on the right man to dominate the wife.

Another Video to

Wet your appetites. Are the video's working??????

wow absolutely LOVE the firts vid....thx....btw best of luck with getting mrs snazzn to take one up her lovely ass....but from what i gather 'surprising' the issue will not likely and in a good result ..she needs to be relaxed and expecting it and for it to be done slowly... just my $0.02
;)

Thanks for the Info Boomshank

Somehow I will have to find a way to get her to be accepting to the idea - that is why I am advertising for the right man to step forward and take a shot at her.

Another video for viewing her ASSets - prim evil sounds of pleasure

here is a few from last weekend in San Fran

videos:

Man getting his free meal with the Wife:

He is bottoming out in her:

last one he was digging deep as you should. make her feel that shyt in here stomach

nice vids snazzn. You shouldn't have no problem finding BBC for your wifey

Haven't gotten any responses

for a real meet in the bay yet - maybe this weekend who knows???

Last edited by a moderator:
here was one from Last Saturday

from a dance club

it's a pitty you haven't gotten any responses Snazzn. If I was out in Cali I would def. be interested in getting together with the wife

weekend of fun

met someone - but sadly enough not off of this site.

good stuff.

Ass is still virgin though - damnit!!

He didn't want to push it and take her ass that night so still looking for someone who will ?

She Still needs someone

who will train her right and show her how to enjoy herself. Weekend is open - we will be going out for her to play around. NORCAL

very hot. Too bad we're not in the same area.

It's a shame there are not more real

for meets off of here. Most just want to email and chat. She wants real meets - still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread