Still waiting for a guy to take my Asian gf for a ride!

• Thread starterIron Lee
  • Start date

Iron Lee

YOU can cum in my wife‼️🔥😉
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2010
We are in Bali, still waiting for a guy to fuck my gf and cum in her pussy while I watch. She’s 24. Pics below. No condom needed!
PM me if coming to Bali.

IMG_6529.jpeg

IMG_0602.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: VeteranBull, BBCinVT, grayblue and 5 others
Iron Lee said:
We are in Bali, still waiting for a guy to fuck my gf and cum in her pussy while I watch. She’s 24. Pics below. No condom needed!
PM me if coming to Bali.

IMG_6529.jpeg

IMG_0602.jpeg
Wow those melons are perfect

Reactions: Capt. Ron and Iron Lee
Iron Lee said:
PM me if coming to Bali.

IMG_6529.jpeg

IMG_0602.jpeg
Damn I wish I was traveling to Bali now! I’d love to fill your sexy wife while you watch!

Reactions: Iron Lee
HubbysBadHabit said:
Damn I wish I was traveling to Bali now! I’d love to fill your sexy wife while you watch!
She likes your cock pic in your profile photo if that’s you, so let me know if ever in Bali, I’d love to watch you fuck her.

Reactions: BadHusband
Iron Lee said:
She likes your cock pic in your profile photo if that’s you, so let me know if ever in Bali, I’d love to watch you fuck her.
That is all me. Wish I could say I travel and it’s possible but I’ll have to just dream for now!

More pics of her.

IMG_6537.jpeg
IMG_9340.jpeg
2b462e8c-f1a7-4ad2-a117-5cfa0c6fb983.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: bullbwc and BadHusband
HubbysBadHabit said:
That is all me. Wish I could say I travel and it’s possible but I’ll have to just dream for now!
Ok great, well, let me know if ever and she’ll be all yours.

• Love
Reactions: BadHusband