• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Stimulating black bull 4 tangible couple

• Thread startertical27
  • Start date

tical27

Slut Lover!
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut.
I’m looking for one long term couple. I don’t want a bed hopper. I want a couple that understands a cuckold relationship is between three individuals. I want a cuckold who understands he is being replaced sexually. He will always be her wife, however I fulfill her physical needs he no longer can. A good cuckold knows his role and a good cuckoldress either embraces it or follows the lead of her Bull.

I stand 6’4” tall, masculine by nature. Lean toned athletic body. Very clean, no drugs or such, intelligent, well versed in the cuckold dynamic, and understand what it means to include the husband so that it is a cuckold/hotwife/Bull relationship rather than just her swinging. I’m Dominant and have a good sense of what I want and how it needs to happen. I enjoy discussing plans with the wife should she want input and I am considerate of the cuckold’s wants and desires. I’m respectful of the husband but at the same time, he must know his role to serve his wife and her Bull.

If interested, please email me with your kik or number. charrell507@gmail.com

Reactions: Normalwhiteguy, nashcouple and Pervywhitedad
tical27 said:
I’m looking for one long term couple. I don’t want a bed hopper. I want a couple that understands a cuckold relationship is between three individuals. I want a cuckold who understands he is being replaced sexually. He will always be her wife, however I fulfill her physical needs he no longer can. A good cuckold knows his role and a good cuckoldress either embraces it or follows the lead of her Bull.

I stand 6’4” tall, masculine by nature. Lean toned athletic body. Very clean, no drugs or such, intelligent, well versed in the cuckold dynamic, and understand what it means to include the husband so that it is a cuckold/hotwife/Bull relationship rather than just her swinging. I’m Dominant and have a good sense of what I want and how it needs to happen. I enjoy discussing plans with the wife should she want input and I am considerate of the cuckold’s wants and desires. I’m respectful of the husband but at the same time, he must know his role to serve his wife and her Bull.

If interested, please email me with your kik or number. charrell507@gmail.com
Dm me!

Perfect post!

There should be more like this.

Pervywhitedad said:
Kik me!

Screenshot_20220227-144926_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread