• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Stimulating interest in my wife

• Thread starterLipper628
  • Start date

Lipper628

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2008
She is a very sensual woman that loves to be fucked bareback. Here are some pictures of her for your stroking pleasure. She is playing again later this week. Hope she gets some newer pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0979.jpg
    IMG_0979.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 598
  • IMG_0752.jpg
    IMG_0752.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 572
  • R's tummy.jpg
    R's tummy.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 762
  • DSCN0344.jpg
    DSCN0344.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 708
  • DSCN0349.jpg
    DSCN0349.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 887
Certainly stimulated my interest :) Lovely girl. Would like to see more of her ;)

Yes lipper, very nice. Lucky.

She has a VERY PRETTY pussy

Well...not many men can refure a sexy woman like that who with such a good bj skill. You are a lucky man...!!

105588d1308565658t-stimulating-interest-my-wife-dscn0349.jpg

Thanks guys,,, yes I am a lucky man. She really likes the attention that her pictures receive here. She tells me daily that I am the one she is going to share the rest of her life with, which makes me happy. Just like when the phone rings and she tells me shes not coming home cause she is about to experience a guys cock for the first time. The following pics are not my dick by the way.

Attachments

• Balls Deep with Big A.jpg
    Balls Deep with Big A.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 389
  • S6302139.jpg
    S6302139.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 344
  • Rhonda 3.jpg
    Rhonda 3.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 380
  • DSCN0272.jpg
    DSCN0272.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 345
  • DSCN0291.jpg
    DSCN0291.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 423
that's fucking hot. She's got some skills.

Balls deep in another man's wife is always a nice place to be, especially when she is nice enough to leave her wedding rings on. The rings make her look like such a needy slut. Nice pussy lips too.

Sure hope you keep us updated on your wife's activities!! I just love the pic of her taking another man's cock with her wedding clearly in focus and the one with her tits covered in cum. I sure hope she knows how hot she is to cucks on this site!!!

She is out right now,, no pics but know what hotel she is in...She said she will call me to come clean her. This guy is new and isnt comfortable with me being there,,:(

So she came home last night and pulled me in the closet and pulled her dress up and pushed my face into her panty covered pussy and told me to sniff. Because she still had a bunch in there. Sure enough there was that tangy smell, she asked me to touch it, so I did. Nice and creamy like I hoped, I pulled the panties aside and ran my tongue thru her. Big mouth full. Her knees buckled and off we went to the bed. Where she kneeled over my head and continued to push more cum out for me to lick out of her. I rolled her over after I had gotten as much as I could and sank my cock into her.

Reactions: cynful
VERY sexy woman, keep up the good work!

Well done!

Well gentelmen, she was at it again yesterday. She has taken time off until the 11th of July to play until shes tired. Yesterday was her 23 year old boytoy. stopped by at 0630 and stayed until 0930,, he must have past me on my way to work. they even took the time to fuck on my side of the bed. He was to eager to take many pictures but the did take some,, here they are. The last one is the cum that fell out of her pussy as she got up.

Attachments

• R2.jpg
    R2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 142
  • R1.jpg
    R1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 142
Came home last night and found an open condom wrapper on my pillow (we don't use them) and a very full rubber in the trash,,, She went and got it as soon as I got home and poured it out on her pussy and told me he insisted on using it but I got to fuck her thru his cum anyhow. We like to hear what you have to say,,,, If your in florida hit us up