• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Stories by white women?

• Thread starterUK_Black_Dong
  • Start date

UK_Black_Dong

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2005
Apart from Sandy Who, has anyone come across good erotic stories of interracial sex written by white women/wives?

UK_Black_Dong said:
Apart from Sandy Who, has anyone come across good erotic stories of interracial sex written by white women/wives?

Most definitely !!

There are two female authors married to black men who have a wonderful talent of revealing their own IR desires from the woman's perspective. Their stories have the ring of truth from white women who have adopted the IR lifestyle...and love it. And what makes their contributions especially sweet are the fruits of their passion.....several biracial children.

Their names are Ulyssa and Thea Dryer. Both have published in Literotica and Kristen Archives. Check them out and you'll discover a marvelous insight. They've certainly peaked my interest.

Try JordonLynn @ Literotica. She's not married to a black man, but I know for a fact that she dated almost exclusively black guys through college and after... until she got married.

How is it I'm so certain about this? Because this is a shameless self-promotion.

Love, Luck and Lust...

JordonLynn

Awesome Stories

Jordon Lynn, your stories are incredibly erotic and hot! Thanks for adding to mine and my wife's fantasy.

This is a great thread. Thanks for asking the question, and thanks for the names of the lady authors!:yumyum:

Users who are viewing this thread