• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Stories in the news

• Thread starterrural
  • Start date
R

rural

Like any newspaper, there would be the usual hear to heart column (or something like that).

Two "problems" caught my attention, written by two female authors.

1. This married woman went to the pub when her husband went outstation. She met a guy and they danced in which later on, turned down his offer to bring her to his place. She kept this to herself for a week and then confesses the whole thing to her husband. Her husband, initially was very angry and a big fight ensued.
Things cooled down but the wife was worried was that every time before they made love, the husband would insist that the wife tell him the details of her meeting with this man. She noticed her husband getting very excited because of this and was wondering if her husband is a pervert.

2. Another different married woman tagged along with another friend to a pub and met a pair of pilots. They went all the way to the pilot's room and went their separate ways. The wife described that both she and the pilot caressed, petted, fondled and groped each other but stopped short of sex. She later left the pilot and came back very late home, in which her husband was waiting for her. He demanded where she went and under pressure, confessed to what happened.
Like the married woman in No.1, her husband was so turned on by her escapade and insisted that she tells the same thing before they have sex. She is also worried that her husband may have turned into a pervert.

As usual, for both case, the editor replied that both husbands needs psychological help or the wives themselves. Its a rather conservative newspaper so that is the usual answer.

I believe it is perfectly normal for a husband to react as these men seem to have done. To even consider the prospect of your own wife fucking with another man has to have an effect on any normal male.

The husband, himself, may not understand why it does affect him the way it does, but he is usually powerless to deny it, and will instead "enjoy" the moment, without further trying to understand.

Just cause it turns the husband on does not mean he has something wrong with him.
The women are lucky that they husbands don't leave them or kick them out.
Most normal husbands would. But if it turns the husband on, the ladies have nothing to worry about.
If the man gets a boner and don't know why, then he is still turned on. The lady needs to take advantage of that boner while she can.
There is nothing wrong with a man who likes to hear about his wife's sexual activities. As long as they get along before and afterwards.

I kept the clippings of these stories and would jack off after reading them. However, I lost it somewhere and wished I had shown it to my wife.

And I sometimes wish I was one of the husbands of these hot wives above.

Warpt said:
J.....

But if it turns the husband on, the ladies have nothing to worry about.

If the man gets a boner and don't know why, then he is still turned on.

The lady needs to take advantage of that boner while she can.

There is nothing wrong with a man who likes to hear about his wife's sexual activities.
-------------------------------------

I like these comments very much, because they put it in a nutshell.

Some guys simply have all the luck, you know!

Another story I read is about this wife who took a lover and ended the relationship after a year. She said that her husband loves and adores her very much. However, during the affair, she felt so angry at her husband. The thing is that she does not understand why is she feeling like this towards him even when he is good to her.

Anyone care to explain?