• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

stories of your slut wife being used by bbc

• Thread starterjrox2012
  • Start date

jrox2012

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2012
if you're interested in reading how i'd use your ***** wife with my 11 inch bbc, email me at jrox2012@gmail.com with pictures of your wife and a description of what you'd like to read. just please remember to send me good pictures, not soft, vanilla pictures of her smiling in a dress or baggy jeans. I get off on writing the pictures if i get something good to look at.

j

jrox2012 said:
if you're interested in reading how i'd use your ***** wife with my 11 inch bbc, email me at jrox2012@gmail.com with pictures of your wife and a description of what you'd like to read. just please remember to send me good pictures, not soft, vanilla pictures of her smiling in a dress or baggy jeans. I get off on writing the pictures if i get something good to look at.

j

Got my email?

Users who are viewing this thread