• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

story about you wife being fucked by an 11 inch blackuur cock

• Thread starterjrox2012
  • Start date

jrox2012

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2012
Your wife came home the other night after going out with the girls to the club. The minute she walked into the bed room, she crawled into bed, still wearing her tight lack dress and black thigh high stalkings minus her thong. She pulled your blanket off and pulled your cock out through the opening in your pajama pants, she said, "don't say a word" and started sucking on your cock. The lights were off, you were barely awake but your 6 inch cock hardened like a rock in seconds...She had never sucked your balls before or gagged herself on your cock by deep throating you to the base of your cock and pulling your balls up against her chin. She had her other hand between her legs, she was finger fucking herself furiously...She was grinding down against her hand as she knelt there, legs wide open, mouth full of cock. All you saw was her incredible figure in the dim light of the night....

"Don't you say a word" she said again, as she crawled up on top of you and mounted you. She took your cock in her hand and guided te head between her drenched pussy lips, your cock slid in effortlessly, you noticed that she felt different. Her cunt was swollen already, the depth of her pussy was full of thick, soft liquid that was drenching your cock. Your wife had one hand on you chest, her eyes were closed, her other hand was squeezing and pulling on her tits hard...She kept moaning as she was grinding down on you hard and fast...

"Thats, it... oh fuck thats it...ooh shit..." she kept at it, eyes closed... she felt you cum deep in side her and as soon as you did she rolled over and continued to finger fuck herself until she came hard right beside you...

After she was done...your wife told you that while they were dancing at the club, she had lost herself in the crowd and ended up where there were mostly black people...As she tried to find her way back to her friends and a couple of vulgar comments were exchanged between her and a few black gentlemen, she found herself against the rail of a set of stairs leading to the bathroom where a 6'1 black man named J held her against the rails, forcing outward. He pulled the bottom of her dress up over her back before she could say a word and just as fast, he took his 11 inch black cock and ****** it between her legs as he held her bent over the rail...

She confessed that instead of screaming and asking for held, all that she did was hold on to the rail, keep her ass out for him and let him fuck her for about 15 minutes until he pumped her full of cum. After he was done and he pulled out of her, she knelt down quickly and just grabbed his cock and kissed it. She literally made out with it as he stroked it against her face and shot smaller loads of his black seed onto her face.

He made her suck his balls until his cock shrunk to its normal size, which was about 7 inches when limp. Your wife couldn't help but admire him and confessed to you that she felt owned by him in a primitive way.

She gave him her name and their home address and he's supposed to come over tomorrow to fuck her...

Email me at jrox2012@gmail.com if you want this to be your wife. Let me know if you want to be present when shes being fucked, in the other room or if you want to have it include specific things....Send me pictures of your wife, and make sure they're good pictures... I get off on the pictures, the writing takes time and imagination, the better the pictures the more turned on I am....

Users who are viewing this thread