• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Story - Did she pushed me this way?

• Thread starterc-man
  • Start date

c-man

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2010
I didn`t think it was connected to cuckoldry but now, as I see it, it may be the cause of my state.
As I just started to work, all of the workers were invited for a party (as every year). I was told to take my girlfriend (about 25 years old) with me (now she is my wife :) ). It was a short time to react, so there was no time to go shopping. Well, there wasn`t any money either. She told me she will dress up in her dress she had on her prom. It was a black dress with loose mini skirt. Well, I liked that dress. It was very sexy.
When the day come we started to prepare ourselves. When she tried her dress on I was a little shocked. Now it was really short, just covering the top parts of stockings. I didn`t react because I knew, that we wouldn`t go if I say something.
No one likes to sit close to his boss during such a parties so as a newbie me and my girlfriend were sited next to him. He was a 50+ year old man. Very bossy and manly person. I didn`t want to chat with him so I asked my girlfriend to sit next to him. She agreed. After about an hour I simply noticed, that when my girlfriend were sitting, not only all of her stockings were visible but even her panties. I was shocked when I noticed that she wore see through black panties and that I can clearly see a part of her pussy (She shaved her pussy because I like it shaved). We had a couple of drinks, and the table blankets were long so as she was loosen up, she didn`t cross her legs. I was hoping nobody will notice. I was wrong. I noticed, that boss were discreetly looking down. He pretended to check his cell phone or correct his outfit, especially shoes. I was jealous and scared of losing my job if I react wrong. I asked my girlfriend to dance so some of the party time passed. But just as we got back to the table, my boss was back doing his peeking. This chasing was happening for about 3/4 of the party. I noticed that she was aware of his attempts but she didn`t mind. She "corrected" her skirt and spread her legs enough to give me (and probably him) a good view. Something was aroused in me. I liked it. As I can tell for now so was she. When we stood up for going to a dancehall she even bow down pretending to adjust her stockings and shoes. I saw him tremble as she did that. He probably saw her ass, her see through panties and, as I presume, her pussy.
When We got back one time, the boss were gone.
I was very aroused and confused that night. I think this seed started to grow.

I`ll ask her to do some photos of her in that dress and panties.
I`ll post it here: 30 year old wife - Cuckolds.com Forums

Users who are viewing this thread