• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Story From A Foot Slave Part 2

• Thread starterkevinsslave
  • Start date

kevinsslave

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 6, 2008
As she slept, I couldn’t. She smelled great and I was horny as hell. I touched her ass and those pretty panties she had on. I rubbed her legs, gently. She slowly awoke and rolled over and started to kiss me. They were deep, open mouth kisses. This is what I ached for. She grabbed my cock as I rubbed her ass with my hands. Slowly, I prodded near her asshole with my fingers which seemed to turn her on. I pulled her near me and ground my crotch into her pussy area. Finally, I pulled her panties off and my underwear and entered her. It was not a tight fit. I must tell you, I’m not small (about 7" and fairly thick) so her prior bbc must have stretched her a little. I fucked her, penetrating as deep as I could, yet, still she grabbed the back of my ass and wanted me deeper. Then, some of the weirdness started. “Come on, fuck me harder,” she said and I did. Then, she grabbed my hair, and said, “harder.” I tried and then she pushed me off her and she turned around on her hands and knees in doggie position. “Grab my hair and fuck me,” she said. This wasn’t really what I wanted. I’ve got nothing against some wild and a little rough sex, but, I really liked this girl. “Slap my ass,” she said loudly. This was a bit much, but I did. “Harder, bitch” she yelled. Now just to get this part over, I did and then started thrusting hard while pulling her hair. This she liked. We went on for a few minutes and then she came. Finally, mercifully, I could slow down and relax. I pulled out, rolled her on her back, and began kissing her neck and shoulders while reinserting my cock. I kissed her and licked and sucked her tits, while gently fucking her. Then, I pulled up, took her right foot which was raised in the air and started to suck and lick the sole. This was all I needed and I came.

We lay there for a few minutes, no discussion and some light kissing, then fell off to sleep. When we woke up, I made coffee and we talked. “Listen, foot boy, I like you and I had fun last night, but...” she trailed off. “But, what,” I said, “Last night was fantastic and, hey, a white boy like me made you come.” With that she smiled and said, “Well, you’re right, but, I like sex a little different than most girls.” How so, I asked. “OK, put it to you this way, if sex with me was pretty good, sometimes even great, but, I never let you have my feet, would you be happy?” I thought and, honestly, said no. “OK,” I said, “then make me understand this black thing.” I could see she was a bit hesitant, but, she explained, “When you had sex with me last night, you wanted to make love to me, right?” Sure, I said. “Sometimes, I just want to have sex...to fuck, to be treated like a...toy ...an object.” Black men, she told me, fucked her and fucked her hard. The black men she dated didn’t want to cuddle or snuggle, they wanted to fuck. “Plus, there’s something about their dark skin, their muscles, God, I just love it.”

I was a little uneasy, but she went on. “You know, before Anthony, I dated this boy named Antwan and you know what he used to call me?” I nodded, and she said, “he called me his cock *****.” In fact, it turns out, he used to “cock train” her. “I’m lost,” I said. “Cock train me, everything I did was based on satisfying his....urges.” She must have sensed my uneasiness. “Look, you like feet and I know a lot of guys at the club that do.” OK. “Let me guess,” she continued, “if I were to go the gym and work out for hours and come home, my feet in socks all sweaty, you’d probably love to take my shoes off and kiss and smell them, right?” I told her she was right. “And,” she said, “You’d probably love to take my socks off and lick my sweaty feet?” Again, she was right. “Tell me, foot boy, would you enjoy licking the lint from between my toes?” All I could say was “Guilty as charged.” “Well,” she said, “don’t you think most people find that a little strange and, probably, repulsive?” Sure, I got where she was going, but “cock *****?”

She tried a different approach. “What’s the strangest sexual thing you’ve ever done?” For some reason, she brought out the honesty in me. “I gave, well given, guys blow jobs,” I kind of mumbled. This seemed to surprise her (but only a little). She asked me how did I feel giving blow jobs. I told her I liked it. “Why?” she asked. “I don’t know, for sure,” I said, “but, I loved the feeling of being between a guys legs and having the guy be in complete charge....” I trailed off. “I mean,” I said, “it felt good to be controlled...” She smiled, “Did they grab the back of your head and try to get you to go faster?” I told her yes. “So, do you kind of understand me?” I told her I did. “By the way,” she said, “did you ever have anal sex?” I couldn’t be too honest, at this point, and lied by telling her no (not a big lie, I’ve only been fucked about 10 times).

“Well, foot boy,” she said, “sometimes a girl needs to be a little slutty and sometimes she needs to be treated like a princess. You’re going to treat me like a princess.” I laughed and told her OK. “So, today, do you have to go to work?” I told her no court dates, just some clients that I could reschedule. “Good, you’re taking me to the mall today, to buy me some clothes for my date tonight. Then, to Victoria Secrets for some nice panties and bras.” I interrupted her, “what do you mean, ‘date’?” “Listen, foot boy, I like you and want to be with you, but, we have to get a few things straight. First, I date whoever I like for the immediate future. You date me and me only.” The balls on this girl, I thought, but said “OK, what else?” “Second, you will treat me like a princess. Whatever I want, whenever I want it?” Easy enough, I told her. “Third, and this might be hard at times, but I am in complete control. No ifs ands or buts about it. You’re friends can call you pussy whipped or whatever, but, I am in control. You do what I say.” I told her that I’d try. “No, you’ll do it,” she said. I nodded yes.

“OK,” she said, “let’s get to the mall, I want to look my best tonight, I met some new guy named Kevin and I really want to look my best.”

More to follow.....

very nice. It's great to be that deep into a cuckold relationship. would love to hear more if possible.

VR / --k

So, to the mall we went. First, to Victoria’s Secret, where I bought her many pairs of sexy panties and bras. My cock was rock hard as we walked through the store, her picking up panties and asking me what I thought. She bought many types and colors of panties and asked me what kind I liked best. I told her boy briefs. She said, “I could have guessed that, but do you like them when girls wear them?” I responded with a sarcastic, “ha ha.” Finally, when we had found all she wanted, she asked which of the panties and bras that we were buying did I like best. I told her and she said, “Good, I’ll wear them on my date, tonight.”

We stopped at Starbucks before going on to buying her clothes and shoes. Throughout the day, she kept asking me as we saw different guys if I found them attractive. I kept saying none and finally said, “You know, I do like girls as witnessed by last night.” She laughed and responded something like, “Yeah, foot boy, but you like giving blow jobs, too.” What could I say, she was right. We shopped for clothes and shoes. The shoe part killed me as she tried on so many pairs and each time would have me put them on her feet. It was both humiliating and arousing me (touching those feet and shoes) and, finally, at one department store, I couldn’t resist giving her soles a quick kiss (when no one was looking). She called me a good foot boy.

We stopped for lunch at a place in the mall and she kept up about which kind of guys I liked. Finally, mercifully, I spotted a younger (about 21) skinny, white blond that, truthfully, I did find attractive. “Him,” I said. He was drinking a beer at the bar (2:00 on a Friday, that should have told me something right there). She got a wicked smile and the next thing I knew, she went to the bar, sat next to him and ordered a drink. I could see her engaging in small talk and I’m sure he thought it was his lucky day. Within minutes, she came back to our booth, followed by the guy. “This is Ryan,” she said and “I told him how much we like threesomes and he’s up for it.” I was flabbergasted. Ryan was in college and drinking because he had just finished his last final exam. Actually, he was fairly *****. “Hey,” he said, “you’ve got a hot girlfriend.” We ordered a round of drinks and, slowly, I could see Kristy rubbing his thigh with her hand (she was next to him on the other side of the booth). We made small talk and he seemed a little nervous at first. He seemed to relax when I told him that I was a lawyer (I’m sure he thought we were a little crazy or serial killers or who knows what else). Finally, we decided to go back to my place.

Kristy drove with me and Ryan followed in his car. On the way, I asked her what the fuck was she doing? “Come on, foot boy, this will be fun. I’m going to do a white guy for you.” For me? “Sure, you can get him ready and I’ll finish him off.” At home, I got Ryan and I a beer and Kristy a glass of wine. She sat next to him on the couch and rubbed his thighs while kissing his neck. He seemed nervous, but, that slowly went away as she kissed and fondled him. Finally, she start rubbing his cock through his pants. I sat on a chair, myself nervous, but somehow lost in this whole world she was creating. I was clearly aroused as I saw her, touch, rub and kiss him. He began getting into it, kissing her with deep open mouthed kisses. He rubbed her breasts and in between her thighs. The kissing between them got faster, harder, more passionate. Finally, she whispered, “Let’s go to the bedroom.” In we went, and she told me, “Unzip his pants and take them off.” He was wearing jeans and sandals. He sat on the edge of the bed and started to take his sandals off. She stopped him, pointed at me, and said, “He’ll do that.” I dropped to my knees, and reached down to pull his sandals off his feet. “Kiss them, now,” she said. As I started to kiss his feet, Ryan jerked up, a little, and said, “Woah.” She looked at him and said, “It’s OK. Do it for me.” So, he relaxed and I began to kiss his feet. I used my tongue and, actually, french-kissed the tops of his feet, the soles and, then, finally, his toes. He didn’t resist. Kristy was kissing, open mouthed, his cock, through his pants. Ryan now seemed in the throws of passion.

Now, I moved up and unzipped his jeans. She had begun kissing his neck and his ear. I pulled his jeans off and saw his fully erect cock, bursting out against his white underwear. “OK, baby,” she told him, “Now he’s going to get you ready for me.” I pulled his underwear down and, strangely, this time he didn’t resist. He moved and laid flat on his back on the bed. Kristy had taken all but her panties off and now straddled him, her ass on his stomach. I went back to his feet, started kissing there and slowly made my way up his legs to his thighs. Kristy kissed him passionately and deeply. He spread his legs apart without being asked and I began to open mouth kiss the area between where the shaft of his cock touched his legs. His cock wasn’t massive, it was pretty normal, but once I kissed for a few seconds, I couldn’t resist and began sucking his cock. Up and down, I went, deep throating him, when I could. Kristy’s ass rubbed against the top of my head. She slowly ground down on him and, finally, after a few minutes, tapped my head. I knew I was done with Ryan and she grabbed his cock and started to ride it. She let out a small sigh as she mounted him. He had grabbed her ass with his hands, moving her up and down.

“My feet, foot boy,” she said and I moved towards her feet and began kissing hem. She leaned over him, kissing his neck, shoulders and mouth as they fucked. They were both breathing heavy and she kissed him on the mouth, deeply. Then, they rolled over, her on the bottom, him on top. Her feet were high in the air, her legs over shoulders and upper arms. Now, as he pumped her, she began to moan, “That’s it, fuck me, fuck me...” He complied, thrusting deeper and faster. I moved towards his asshole, and started licking it, kissing it, tasting it. He really seemed to like that as he started letting out groans. “Oh, God, can you fuck,” she said. Finally, she came. Now, through this, I noticed that Ryan was feeling more confident, more in control. He turned her over, after she came, on her knees and took his cock, sopped with her juices and began gently putting it in her ass. She bucked and, then, slowly started to grind in rhythm as he thrust deeper and deeper into her ass. “You like that,” he said to her. “Oh, God, yes,” she answered. Now, he grabbed my head and pushed it in the direction of his ass. I knew what to do and went back to licking his asshole. He grabbed her her by the hair and thrust for a couple of minutes, tightened and Kristy said, “That’s it, cum, cum.” He exploded, letting out a large groan. He rolled off her and she fell to her stomach. Both were breathing heavily. His come started seeping from her ass. “Clean me, foot boy,” she said, “Tell me how Ryan tastes.” Slowly, delicately, I licked his come from her asshole. He tasted wonderful. Once done, she told me to get us more drinks, which I did. They laid in bed, listening to the music playing while I sat on a chair. They snuggled, gave each other little kisses and laughed. It had been a wild afternoon.

Ryan had to leave. He was meeting friends to drink all night. “Hope we can do this again, soon,” he said. Kristy and I both agreed. After he left, she said, “Well, did you have fun?” I told her I did. “So did I.” She then laughed and said, “I know you didn’t get to come, but maybe you’ll get to later.” I was puzzled, “But, you have a date tonight,” I said. “Maybe, I’ll stop by after.” Then she fell to sleep. I knew I was in for a wild ride.

Very nice story. I cannot say it enough times: If you want to reach your full potential and experience the absolute ultimate in humiliation and servitude , put your inhibitions and
homophobic fears aside and service the bull's feet and asshole.
Like many of the posters here , I had serious doubts as to whether this was for me until I finally did it ; now my biggest problem is finding people to allow me to repeat this fantastic activity as often as possible !

Users who are viewing this thread