• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Story mom cucklods dad and son

• Thread startertimpeeks
  • Start date

timpeeks

Love peeking at her.
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2008
IS SHE A SLUT????? PART ONE

It wasn't until 5 yrs ago when things started changing around the house. Step dad seemed to become a more quieter person and mom started to be louder. She seemed to like towering over him.
There seemed to be different people here at strange times. Mom would all ways tell me to get lost or just go to room and stay there.. ( I am a introvert ) If I was not in my room , I was out in the broken down van amongst the old trucks and cars in the back. That van had a mattress in it and offered a lot safe get a ways for me. I had nasty magazines in there that I had found. ( MY hide out).

Mom had some striking attributes. Her tits were big and some nice hips and mom loved showing off her legs. Mom lived in the forties I think cus of the clothes she wore. She loved sundresses and and wore a lot of tight skirts with heels and stockings.. her brn hair could be called big hair in some circles.
There didn't seem to be a time when some part of her body was not showing, whether it be her cleavage showing or her stocking tops, and a garter belt strap. ( Mom loved waring open front garter belts.
( All theses things I learned because I had a peek hole into moms room.)
I would not say mom was a real attractive woman but more of on the average looking. What seemed to attract guys was she was always showing skin, If U know what I mean??? And she dressed like a slut.
As time went on there would be different guys here. blk guys wht guys Strangers. .some stayed over night and I was told to stay in my room. This became the norm. Ben and mom would at first try to keep the sound of fucking down but that only lasted a short time ,just until mom would be at her peek of a cum. Then Nothing could hold back her grunts and screams of guttural lust. The more she grunted the more the stranger fucking her would pound her in harder and take great pleasure calling her a fuck pig and telling Ben to get over here and suck it.
Theses were things a I seen and heard my mom doing.

After seeing things a son should not see his mother or step dad do with theses strangers, I would retreat to the van , lite a candle and replay over and over the wicked nasty delightful show I had just seen.

Should I continual???
Should I be ashamed??
Need encouragement to go forward with my lust.
Tell me.. What do u think of her dad and I???

timkan@yahoo.com
please e mail me

Wow man ! Your mom's dirty panties

If you enjoy jacking off in that van thinking of your mom being SUCH A HOT OLD SLUT , then go for it son . Jack yourself off thinking of your mom in that van with a couple of her big cock friends using ALL her holes just like a CUMDUMP PIG . Think of all their cum and your mom's cunt juice staining that mattress for you to sniff . Maybe you will get lucky and find a nice soiled smelly pair of your mommy's panties in there . WOULD YOU LIKE THAT SON ? I bet your cuckold wimp step dad would love it . Just remember your mom and step dad are having a great time , and you should too .

Is this so strange, or more normal than most want to admit?

Men, especially Alpha men, do not wish to admit that women control the household. If she works, it dmeans the male in the household. A woman can and will go all night, but a man has his limits. Women are in control and history tells us much more of Queens than Kings.

Attachments

• as_i_watched.jpg
    as_i_watched.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 464
  • charlottecuckoldress.jpg
    charlottecuckoldress.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 564
Reactions: Blackcucky
Thank u

mimi27406 said:
Men, especially Alpha men, do not wish to admit that women control the household. If she works, it dmeans the male in the household. A woman can and will go all night, but a man has his limits. Women are in control and history tells us much more of Queens than Kings.

Thank u mimi for the pics
I love the big hips on the second one for sure.. Her hair looks like my mothers.
Should I write more???

Don't keep it in

timpeeks said:
Thank u mimi for the pics
I love the big hips on the second one for sure.. Her hair looks like my mothers.
Should I write more???
Yes you should write lots more , get it out there , don't keep it bottled up thats not good for you . You should alway express your true feelings and desires . If your going to TIMPEEK at your mom with other guys , and get off , then you might as well share it so some of us can also get off on your hot fuck pig mom . And tell us more about your submissive step dad . I love reading about a cuckold who knows his place , and shows his wife's bull / lover real respect .

U make me feel so nasty

pussy boy said:
Yes you should write lots more , get it out there , don't keep it bottled up thats not good for you . You should alway express your true feelings and desires . If your going to TIMPEEK at your mom with other guys , and get off , then you might as well share it so some of us can also get off on your hot fuck pig mom . And tell us more about your submissive step dad . I love reading about a cuckold who knows his place , and shows his wife's bull / lover real respect .

U think I should write about my experences peeking at mom????

Let us have it

timpeeks said:
u think i should write about my experences peeking at mom????
yes , all of them , its no fun keeping it to yourself IS IT ?

no its not.

[QUOTE=pussy boy;233940I always see her dressing. some time that all . Might be boring to u.

Last night

Last night I peeked and seen my mother being used by this blk man who I have never seen b4.. I over the years have seen mom used by many, but not this guy.. He was very forceful and had moms legs over her head . He pounded her so hard she was squeeling. OMG I should have never seen this.. It will sick in my eyes for ever.

I'm jealous. I would have given anything to see my mother fucked like that!

Users who are viewing this thread