• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

story of cuckolding gone bad

• Thread starterNattie
  • Start date

Nattie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2020
I know I have related a story recently that I have told you is true and it is. I am going to tell you another story that is also true. This happened to a close friend of mine. Her name that I will use is Pam.

Years ago, Pam was married very young. Her husband was one year older than her. Pam had a medical condition that was not diagnosed until after she was married. This was a very serious condition that had to be corrected surgically asap. Originally it was thought to be brain cancer. I turned out to be a cyst that had to be drained. Less serious than cancer but still not a good thing.

Her husband, Jake was working days at the time. He stayed with her once she got out of the hospital but did have to go back to work. His insurance covered almost all the costs.

It turned out that one of his coworkers who was working evenings was stopping to see Pam before the coworker went in to work. Jake only learned of this years later.

Jump forward a year or so and Pam is doing well. Jakes work was moving and they had to move also. By now the coworker who had been visiting Pam had gotten another job and was out of the picture.

In the new town, Jake made friends with some people and was happy Pam was fitting in well. Tow of the people Jake made friends with were Jim and Doug. They were friends with each other also. And Pam got to be friends with them too.

Pam got a job that required her to work every other weekend.

Doug was involved in a weekend get a way in an other state and wanted Jake and Pam to go along as his guest one weekend. They did and had a very good weekend.

A month later, Jake and Pam were invited back to the other state but Jake and Jim had to work on the holiday Monday. So they had to leave Sunday to get back for work the next day. Doug and Pam could stay the long weekend and be back on Monday evening.

One weekend Jim had to go on a driving trip to see some people and asked Jake to go along as it was a long drive. Pam told Jake to go with Jim as the drive would be difficult alone.

Jim and Jake went away for the weekend and were expected home Sunday evening. Jake had to be at work at 7am and Jim had to be there at 9am. Not the same place.

Jim had a habit of procrastinating and they did not leave for home until late. As it turned out this annoyed Jake as it would mean he would not get much sleep before having to get up the next morning.

As Pam told it, Jake was still annoyed with Jim when he got home. The first thing Jake wanted was a shower. While he was doing that, Pam told him that she had spent the weekend with Doug and that she wanted to be with Doug and not Jake.

Jake had enough and got out of the shower and went to the phone. This was before most phones were wireless. Jake called Doug and told him what Pam had said. since she wanted to be with Doug more that Jake, Jake asked him how soon could Doug be over to pick her up.

Pam said she could not stay with Jake that night and she went out and walked around for a couple of hours. Since she had nowhere else to go she went back to their apartment. The next day she moved in with a female friend. The divorce was finalized just about 5 months later.

Pam did not know how but Jake found out she had an affair with the coworker and that she and Doug had been fooling around for at least 2 months.

He also found out about that weekend when Jake and Jim had to get back for work, she and Doug had gone to a motel and spent the night and the next day together. Only going home when they were expected.

Jake was remarried within 6 months of the split up. The woman he married was a friend of Doug’s but not involved with her. Doug and Pam married about 2 years later.

Pam and Doug have two kids and both she and Doug and Jake and his wife have been married ever since the break up of Jake and Pam.

This might sound convoluted but it is true as Pam has related it to me. She does not talk about this very much and her kids know nothing of the story. They don’t even know she was married before.

Pam told me all this on what she said was the anniversary of her marriage to Jake and we had wine, Lots of wine. I asked her if I could post the story here and she said sure as long as I change the names.

Reactions: toolman
rjhsteel2001 said:
And how is that cuckolding gone bad?
Sounds like a story of traditional cuckolding as opposed to consensual supportive cuckolding per say. I would assume that is what the poster may have meant by saying it was cuckolding gone bad. Maybe the husband initially had a fantasy, presented some initial opportunities, although when the couple does not openly communicate, it is bound to end in a way that does not work for all involved.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Knowing Pam and what little I know of Jake, I think his reasoning was to trust her. But his trust in her was misplaced. Maybe if they had talked about it before hand it could have turned out differently. I have not spoken to her about those ideas and probably never will. Pam seems content with her life now and who wouldn't be? If she hasn't thought about the trust thing, bringing it up might cause her to question everything about that period in her life.I do sometimes have to remember, we are the product of all that has happened in our lives up to now. I have to think marring Jake led her to Doug if even it was a round about path.
She seems happy with her decisions and I do with mine. I guess that is the whole of this thing called life.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and SquirmingSub
SquirmingSub said:
Sounds like a story of traditional cuckolding as opposed to consensual supportive cuckolding per say. I would assume that is what the poster may have meant by saying it was cuckolding gone bad. Maybe the husband initially had a fantasy, presented some initial opportunities, although when the couple does not openly communicate, it is bound to end in a way that does not work for all involved.
I called it that because I think if Pam and Jake had taken the time to discuss that whole idea maybe they could have come to some kind of understanding that allowed Pam to do her thing and preserve the marriage. I know Pam but not Jake too well but he may have been willing to stay married if everything was out in the open and not all secretive and behind his back. I will never tell Pam that because there is no need to. She can live her now happy life without me bringing up what might have beens.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and SquirmingSub
Women named Pam are nothing but trouble XD

Reactions: toolman

Users who are viewing this thread