• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Story request about wife being whored

• Thread starterpot4fem
  • Start date
P

pot4fem

Hi everyone.
Do you know of any stories where the wife gets used by the boyfriend to make money.?
I find that pretty hot but not many stories seem to go that route.

Thanks.

wow...seems like that would be a fairly common fantasy amongst cucks and, therefore, a fairly common story. Hey, maybe you should write one :)

A fuck a week till rent is paid

I read a story one time where a young couple fell behind on there rent . So this old disgusting landlord wanted to fuck the young wife for payment . So the wife reluctantly gave in , and her husband had to listen through their bedroom door , as this old disgusting landlord fucked his wife and made her yell and cum real hard . Then her husband heard her yelling how big his cock is .

I seem to remember a story a about a white wife being turned out by big black cock on the guy started pimping her out as well as using her himself. Can't remember where I saw it though.

Thanks

Thanks for the link Bobbyo, I will have a read good read of that and there also seems to be others along that theme on that site :)

Anyone else got any recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread