• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Str8 guys and group sex

• Thread starterfanara
  • Start date

fanara

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 28, 2008
I've been in several group sex situations where a guy has made a point of stating his str8ness. How is it then that a str8 guy is comfortable with sticking his dick in a pussy that has just been fucked by one or more guys. Or taking part in DP, cock jammed against another guy's inside a woman with the possibility that the other guy will cum all over yr cock.
I'd like to hear any comments/explanations.

Last edited by a moderator:
to be honest no offense but i think men that can put their dicks next to another are bi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could never understand DP either. Just seems gay to me.

the main reason I don't taking part in a DP is that I can see how it would make my sex better. I want to dominate the woman myself, either by myself, before the other guys, I have, but rarely want sloppy seconds, unless if the woman is fine as hell, like "mudshark", then I am going to fuck her after a 100 guys go first. I won't do any oral in a group setting unless I am first.
I don't believe DP guys are guy at all, but some people get caugh up in the idea of a DP, GB, etc,,,,I much prefer being the only man taking care of business.

The times I did it, it was great nothing gay, all I focused on was my girls ass and the rush of having her do two cocks at once and enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread