• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Strange Days and Things

• Thread starterkevinsslave
  • Start date

kevinsslave

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 6, 2008
You know, despite my long time fantasies (which I'm now, pretty much living out), there are some strange things that I do that I never thought I would do.

First, I never really thought I would be washing another man's underwear, socks, etc. Second, I never thought I'd lick and suck my wife's panties and his underwear for a little taste of cum. This stuff is mild, but, I can't believe I do these things.

Mostly, though, I can't believe what I consider the strangest thing of all. I eat his pubic hairs. I know, everyone's grossed out, but, it's true. Let me begin by saying that 3 years ago, I didn't find black men all that attractive. That's not meant to be mean or racist, I just didn't. I am bisexual but I always was with white guys. Most of those looked a certain way (tall, skinny, blonde or brown hair). So, when Kristy brought Kevin home, I really, at first, didn't find him to be all that. Of course, as time has gone on, I now get hard watching him sleep. When he lets me rub, kiss or smell his feet or socks, I'm instantly hard. Pretty much, any contact I have with him turns me on to no end.

Still, the first day he gave me one of his pubic hairs to eat, I thought he was kidding (he wasn't). Really, it's easy to figure out which are his (I'm white with light brown hair, my wife is white with blonde hair). Anyway, the first day, he told me he had a treat for me and gave me a strand of his pubic hair. He snickered when he told me to eat it. I did as told and nearly gagged. I thought that would end it, but, it became a daily thing. I don't remember when, but, one day, I started looking forward to it and now I relish eating it as if it is a treat (well, it is a treat). Truthfully, I'd rather do this than just about anything (2 exceptions - kiss and suck her feet, suck his cock).

So, anyone else find themselves doing really strange things that turn them on?

Strange things

I don't fiind it so strange that you would enjoy some sort of "contact" with the guy who is fucking your wife. I truly believe that in all wife-sharing situations, there is an element of bisexuality, even if most guys can't admit it.

There are guys who need, in some way, to "experience" another guy's cock, but they can't bring themselves to do it openly, so they use their wives' pussies as a "go-between" in order to get to the other guy's cock. When a guy eats her cunt after the other guy has cum in it, he is expressing this desire.

Even when he's watching him fuck her, he may be fantasizing that the other guy is fucking HIM. And, if he's honest enough to suck the other guy's cock, he may be thinking about how the other cock may feel in his wife's pussy. He may be substituting his mouth for his wife's pussy, and may be substituting her pussy for his mouth. It works both ways.

I have said several tiimes on these sites that I feel it is completely normal and natural for a husband to want to share his wife's pussy with other men, and for a number of reasons. I believe it would be the most natural thing to be able to say to a friend "How about coming over tonight and fucking my wife? I'd love to watch you shove your prick up her hot hole!"

The only "Strange Things" in this "game" are the was that so many up-tight types react to the mere suggestion that some other guy might "get a little" from their wives! I truly feel sorry for them.

Interesting interpretation.

—Custer

Bisexual husbands

I would guess that most men who share their wives with other men are also bisexual. I don't see how he could enjoy it otherwise. I had one experience in which another guy and I fucked my wife together, and I mean both our cocks in her cunt at the same time, so that our cocks were held tight against each other as we fucked. It was almost like he was fucking me instead of her and that her cunt was somehow a hole in my own body.

When he came, his cum flooded my dick-head and I came too, almost instantly. When he pulled his dick from her cunt, he automatically presented it to me to lick on and I was glad to do so, with my wife watching, of course.

Sucking another guy's cock can be exciting for a guy who is bisexual, but to suck that cock right after he has fucked your wife, AND while your wife is watching, is the ultimate!!!!!!!

I have to second Padder. It's a misconception that cuckolds must be at least bi. I'm open minded, sure, but not at all gay.

I enjoy the angst of betrayal. Perhaps it'd be easier to wrap my mind around my condition if it were as simple as liking cock...but alas!

I saw a film on television once, where a man went to visit an Eskimo in an Igloo in a remote area, and the Eskimo offered the cultural hospitality welcome of sharing the wife with any visitor. But the guy felt he could not do such an adulterous thing, and an accidental struggle took place and the Eskimo hit his head and died suddenly. The wife had a very nice smile on her face and appeared to be eager to open her thighs as soon as possible to enjoy the pleasure the stranger could give to her. But it all turned to custard and the stranger had to run away and hide from the Canadian Police.

The human body can give pleasure in all sorts of ways, but sex has to be consensual for ut to be truely appreciated.

Can't remember the name of the film, but the guy was religious, I think a Priest or similar so the idea of sex with a wife was taboo to a man of his station. A Mountie finally tracked him down after a few months, but finally after some mishaps trying to get him back to a prison, decided he was a decent guy, and made it possible for him to disappear and be reported as having died or something similar.

Amen

PHP:
[COLOR="Magenta"]Well, I'd go a step further. I think most guys in cuck situations are gay, bi or bicurious. I don't want to start a big fight or piss anyone off, but, to suck a man's cock or have other contact with him (lick his ass, etc.), there has to be some bi or gay feelings. I don't know why everyone thinks that's so horrible.
[/COLOR]
I have said this and thought this for the longest time. Why oh why do we beat ourselves up over something so ingrained into us.????

I am so glad to find someone with my attitude and thoughts

Oh Kevinshare, you are real and I know it.

PHP:
[COLOR="Magenta"]I would also add that sucking a dick and swallowing cum would seem, to me, pretty difficult to do unless some part of you enjoyed it. That's why I laugh at these stories where the guy seems aghast at having to service his wife's lover or he has to be dragged, kicking and screaming, to do it. I mean, does it make you more of a man if you only suck cock because your "******" to?[/COLOR]

A true cuck, at least the ones of us that encouraged our women, really want the cum. Someone on this site, ask me privately how it felt to be fucked, I could not begin to explain the inhirent desire we have to feel a cock in our ass, and mouth too. I get hard when I feel a cock pressing my hole, and when it is in me it is an equisite pain.:p

"a true cuck"? Wanting to be fucked or suck a dick has nothing to do with being a cuck. There are guys that want this who are not even married.

All that can be said about being a true cuck is that he is married and his wife has extra-marital affairs.

Now, to be sure I have sucked a few cocks for my wife and even look forward to being fucked in the ass (again), but that has nothing to do with being a cuck. It has a lot more to do with wanting to explore my sexuality and my quest for sexual gratification.

Agree completely with newsub4a. I am not gay, I have no interest in sucking cock, or taking anything other than my wife's strap-on up my ass, and no interest in wearing panties or being feminized.

I am a cuck because other men (and women) fuck my wife.

a true cuck

I must say I should not have used that term. You are quite correct in the dictionary defination, but it does seem to have been broadened in recent years. I should have explained that I meant some/many cucks are really BI if not GAY and and want to have sex with the mistress' lovers.

Users who are viewing this thread