Strange observation and question

• Thread starterCuckinny
  • Start date

Cuckinny

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2011
We've noticed whenever my wife and her boyfriend get together, after he finishes in her, she smells like him the rest of the day. It was more noticeable the one time she swallowed instead of him finishing in her. It's almost like she's sweating out his smell. It's very distinctive.

Anyone ever have this happen?

MacNfries said:
Cuckinny, I'm thinking it is more sweat glands than anything, actually. It would probably be enhanced, as well, if he was a black male ... is your wife's BF black?

She's definitely sweating out the smell for the rest of the day and yes he is black.

Cuckinny said:
She's definitely sweating out the smell for the rest of the day and yes he is black.

=============

the negro aroma is pungent and powerful and is redolent
for quite sometime after they are gone my wife can always
sniff out a negro ...........she's not a dog either ....sorry PC peeps
but this is the truth :p

i dunno, i was working out at the gym one time with my ex, and she definitely smelt like her bfs cum.

The whole thing is odd. Weve been together twenty years and never noticed her smelling different after having sex with me.

Very interesting...

Cuckinny,

Thanks for posting your (and your wife's, I gather) interesting observation:

Cuckinny said:
We've noticed whenever my wife and her boyfriend get together, after he finishes in her, she smells like him the rest of the day. It was more noticeable the one time she swallowed instead of him finishing in her. It's almost like she's sweating out his smell. It's very distinctive.

which I've neither heard nor read of anywhere else.

When you say your wife "smells like her lover for the rest of the day," do you mean she smells like his semen? Or, do you mean she smells like his sweat, which would be different? Your answer to this question may provide a clue re. the source of the smell.

Cuckinny said:
The whole thing is odd. [My wife and I have] been together twenty years, and have never noticed her smelling different after having sex with me.

If this statement is from your point of view, that may be because you're accustomed to your own smell so you don't notice it. If this statement is from both your and your wife's points of view, one would think she would notice it because your smell is different from hers... and because women, generally speaking, have a significantly better sense of smell than men.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Cuckinny,

Thanks for posting your (and your wife's, I gather) interesting observation:

which I've neither heard nor read of anywhere else.

When you say your wife "smells like her lover for the rest of the day," do you mean she smells like his semen? Or, do you mean she smells like his sweat, which would be different? Your answer to this question may provide a clue re. the source of the smell.

If this statement is from your point of view, that may be because you're accustomed to your own smell so you don't notice it. If this statement is from both your and your wife's points of view, one would think she would notice it because your smell is different from hers... and because women, generally speaking, have a significantly better sense of smell than men.

—Custer

I too have never read anything about it either.

It was my wifes observation. I just assumed she smelled like sex. She pointed out she smelled more after swallowing. Even after showering, after sweating a bit she's smells like it.

It smells like his semen and genital area. I'm guessing it's just his smell. The first time she went down on him she said the smell was very overpowering. Last night she told me how she likes it now.

Cuckinny said:
It was my wife's observation. I just assumed she smelled like sex. She pointed out she smelled more after swallowing [her lover's cum]. Even after showering, after sweating a bit she again smells like [her lover]. It smells like his semen and genital area.

This suggests that when your wife sucks her lover's cock and swallows his cum, her body treats his cum as ingested fluid... similar to her drinking a glass of water... and his cum becomes incorporated in her body's cooling mechanism, which is to sweat her ingested fluid (or a significant fraction of it) out through her pores.

When your wife ingests her lover's cum via her pussy, it sounds like some fraction of it is absorbed (as opposed to "waiting" in her vagina for her to produce an egg) and, along with her salty body fluids, also contributes to her cooling mechanism by being sweated out through her pores. It also sounds like her absorption process via her pussy is significantly less efficient than via her stomach after, in essence, she drinks her lover's cum like she would any other fluid.

Cuckinny said:
.... The first time she went down on him she said the smell was very overpowering. Last night she told me she likes it now.

Cool... that sounds very erotic.

Cuckinny,

Note that under the photo of a night stand, here:

Emotional Involvement Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

(scroll down to it), the caption reads:

"The smell of a bedroom after she [your wife] has been with a lover is something you'll never forget."

There's no comment, though, about the smell of her lover's cum exuding from your wife's pores for the rest of the day. It's at the end of the multi-part article by Dr. Cherry Lee on "Turning a wife into a hotwife," which begins here:

A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Cuckinny,

Note that under the photo of a night stand, here:

Emotional Involvement Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

(scroll down to it), the caption reads:

"The smell of a bedroom after she [your wife] has been with a lover is something you'll never forget."

There's no comment, though, about the smell of her lover's cum exuding from your wife's pores for the rest of the day. It's at the end of the multi-part article by Dr. Cherry Lee on "Turning a wife into a hotwife," which begins here:

A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

—Custer

It is a very distinctive smell.:)

Custer Laststand said:
Cool... that sounds very erotic.

It really was!

I think we need to call in SARAHA on this one!!

There is a definate smell

Women can smell it even more than men it seems. If a male has sex other females can smell him. My GF even knows is the persons in a room has been having sex when she enters. I wish I could tell you to use mouthwash, shower etc, but some have a very sharpe nose.

Attachments

• 170872819_46340_1678624_7607690_main_thumb.jpg
    170872819_46340_1678624_7607690_main_thumb.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 142
  • 221-10.jpg
    221-10.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 112
Tammy Pantedrop said:
I think we need to call in SARAHA on this one!!

Who's Sahara?

Smell of the sheets as well!!!!

It's just like when your dick smells like pussy after sex. Every girl I've ever fucked has had my dick smelling like pussy for days afterwards (yes, I shower everyday). It takes about two weeks or longer of no-sex for the smell to completely go away. It's not as if the smell is overpowering or anything, but it's definitely there. Like if I scratch my dick and smell my fingers - ahhh, pussy. Everytime. It's a real thing, not just my own craziness. Google it, you'll find it.

Not sure how related that is to the entire thread. To be honest, I got lazy and didn't read too much of it. :D