• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Strange stains on panties - Your help needed (with photos)

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
Hi guys.
This post is related to my previous one "Is she just a teaser ... or just a slut?" which you can easily find browsing this forum.

Basically I saw in my wife's drawer a blue garter belt with panties embedded, which I'd never seen on her.
The pantie's crotch has a whitish stain, the nature of which I cannot understand/interpret.

It could be cum, but it could be just her vagina's natural release.

I would be interested in your sincere opinion.
If you are a girl, it's even better!

Here are the photos of that stain.
I also put a photo of the same stain, taken some month ago.
My impression, but I might be wrong, that the stain was much "fresher" in May rather than today (in October), showing that whan I took the first photo the stain was quite recent. (Again, your opinion would be much appreciated).

I am also attaching one photo taken with a black-light, if that may help.

Thank you all.
- GordonPym

Attachments

• 1 - Blue Garter belt w panties.JPG
    1 - Blue Garter belt w panties.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 171
  • 2 - Stain on crotch as of October 10, 2013.JPG
    2 - Stain on crotch as of October 10, 2013.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 3 - Stain on crotch (closeup) as of May 25, 2013.JPG
    3 - Stain on crotch (closeup) as of May 25, 2013.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 154
  • 4 - Stain on crotch (closeup 2) as of October 10, 2013.JPG
    4 - Stain on crotch (closeup 2) as of October 10, 2013.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 151
  • 5 - Stain on crotch (blacklight 2) as of October 10, 2013.JPG
    5 - Stain on crotch (blacklight 2) as of October 10, 2013.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 185
If that's cum it isn't much my wifes are covered when she comes home if she's been fucked.

bbwifelover said:
If that's cum it isn't much my wifes are covered when she comes home if she's been fucked.

Anyways, do you agree with me that those panties have been used at least once?
Because I've never ever seen them on Linda...

The fact that she even owns a set like that (which you have never seen in use) is very suspicious, a hopeful sign to your desires :) I wonder what she gets up to when you're away...

O for sure those have been used in my opinion.

I say no as well unless she got fucked last at the gang bang.

My bad. I did not see the thickness of the panties and the large area of the stains pic in this.
I change my vote to she got " Fucked" and you are now a cuck. Congrats.

Attachments

• 4%20-%20Stain%20on%20crotch%20(closeup%202)%20as%20of%20October%2010,%202013.JPG
    4%20-%20Stain%20on%20crotch%20(closeup%202)%20as%20of%20October%2010,%202013.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 105
hiki said:
The fact that she even owns a set like that (which you have never seen in use) is very suspicious, a hopeful sign to your desires :) I wonder what she gets up to when you're away...

Regretfully I must say that my wife had shown me that garter belt in the past, so it was not a secret item.
Simply she never wore it for me.
That stain could've been done while trying it on, I presume.
So - provided that the stain is not cum - it really does not prove much, I'm afraid...
On the contrary, should it be cum, then... :) :)
Also - IMPORTANT - she purchased those suspenders a couple of years ago. The fact that the stain looked much "fresher" on the May 25 photo, would mean that the stain has been made much later than the day of purchase: hence Linda used them for someone else.
Note that Linda - in spite of my insistence - is NOT one of those girls who wears fine lingerie for her day-to-day activities :(

Doubts...

I am now very doubtful about the nature of the stain on the Blue Garter Belt!
I've attached one more closeup of that stain, taken in May 2013.
I've also attached four photos of a pair of my wife's panties soaked with cum (it's cum, I am sure - and it is very likely to be mine...)
(Even after washing, the stains are clearly visible.)
You see? They look completely different... Especially the thickest part (top left of the inner crotch) looks darker under the black-light, while the similar thick spot on the Blue Garter Belt glows.

Attachments

• Stain closeup - May 25.jpg
    Stain closeup - May 25.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 111
  • CERT Cum Stains -1.JPG
    CERT Cum Stains -1.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 112
  • CERT Cum Stains -2.JPG
    CERT Cum Stains -2.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 102
  • CERT Cum Stains -3.JPG
    CERT Cum Stains -3.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 109
  • CERT Cum Stains -4.JPG
    CERT Cum Stains -4.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 120
most of stains look like normal discharge..i may be wrong butt its what it looks like to me..

ekon007 said:
most of stains look like normal discharge..i may be wrong butt its what it looks like to me..

The stains on the grey panties are real cum, that's for sure - because I know it's cum :)
The stain on the Blue Suspender Belt, that's the mysterious one... (?)

Users who are viewing this thread