• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

strangers

• Thread startertrugby
  • Start date

trugby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2008
When I was about 15, I was out camping with my family one summer weekend. I saw this couple, in their mid twenties, walk into the woods. I waited and decided to fallow them. When I found them they were already going at it. I had a bad veiw and it was quick, but I was as hard as a rock. After she squatted and let all the cum drip out of her pussy, and they left. After a couple of minutes I went to go see the small puddle of sperm she left behind. it looked like an egg white lying there on a big stone. I knew i was not gay but because it had been in her pussy I licked it all up.

Now that is VERY HOT!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to go to car parks that lovers frequent at night and watch unseen from my car as they have sex. If they're young and hot and throw a condom out of the car before leaving I'll pick it up and enjoy sniffing the spunk and sex juices. Often they'll wrap it in a tissue before discarding it, which means it doesn't get dirty. In those cases the tissue will often be very damp with cunt juice and the occasional pubic hair. I'll take my time sniffing the juice, reliving and imagining the sex, and eventully, I'll drink the warm cum. I'm in the UK so sometimes its black guys with Indian girls. Sheer bliss.

Well thanks (ironic). I hope you're going to warn everybody else who posts on here who doesn't use a condom. But it could get very tedious given the number of shots of wives / GFs fucking bareback. We all know the risks.

And, for your info, Aids is no longer a "death sentance". Serious? Of course. A lifelong condition, yes - just like diabetes needing daily medication to avoid dying.

I prefer to get itstraight from the tap if you know what I mean.:)

trugby said:
When I was about 15, I was out camping with my family one summer weekend. I saw this couple, in their mid twenties, walk into the woods. I waited and decided to fallow them. When I found them they were already going at it. I had a bad veiw and it was quick, but I was as hard as a rock. After she squatted and let all the cum drip out of her pussy, and they left. After a couple of minutes I went to go see the small puddle of sperm she left behind. it looked like an egg white lying there on a big stone. I knew i was not gay but because it had been in her pussy I licked it all up.

my wife and I had a fun experience in the woods also, and many more after the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread