• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Strangers

• Thread starterCapnmorgan66
  • Start date

Capnmorgan66

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2012
Here's a question for everyone. I am new so it's something I have been wondering about for awhile. Like most guys, I fantasize about my wife with a bbc and bwc, however she has only been with men and women either she knows, or we both know. I have seen her flirt with strange men and women, and when we have gone out with the (known) guy or gal of her desire, she has really flirted and seduced them...all very hot to go home and watch. I was wondering has anybody set it up for a "stranger"? What I mean is, has anybody found someone their wife didn't know, but they did, for their wife to help seduce? The main reason my wife has not gone for strangers is she finds it hard to bring up that she's married and I will be there. What I want to do, is find a well hung bull, get to know them and then stage it so my wife and I go out, she "meets" him and he let's her know its ok for me to watch. Has anyone had experience with that? Here's a pic of me and the wife.....

DSCF0217.jpg

Reactions: ChiRo, purplejoys and Eamdaniel
Sounds like a decent enough arrangement. I can help you out if you are in San Diego.

Oh damn found a guy that does what i do except aff thing. I meet them and usally suck their cock and will set up to meet her somehow if i think she would like,she has been dating last guy i set her up with for 3-4 years.

Slutmywife...that's exactly what I want to do. I want to find a guy for her, and then do like you, set up a "chance" meeting. have you used anything else besided adultfriendfinder? have you found anyone here? where are the best places to find a "stranger" for her?

Cap...

i found AFF to be the best way of 'locating' those nearby with the right interest... depending where you are they may be others... but i liked AFF and was happy with the results...

I did chat with guys first and get their pictures - so always felt "in control" and for me that was important...

i tried craigslist as well.... but was too random.. and never felt comfortable...

good luck !!! it is well worth it....

If you like bi men i found her current one on squirt.org local places you can search for men.

I agree that letting a stranger fuck your wife can be most exciting. But, it is dangerous too. You need to be completely in control of the situation, including location, rules etc.

The best thing about fucking with a stranger is that he doesn't know who you are, either, and he can't come back later to embarrass you.

But whoever he is, just the thrill of seeing another man's hard prick slide into your own wife's pussy is worth the risk.

Reactions: purplejoys
I live in the Seattle area and have experience with with this. I would love to arrange an encounter where I can meet and seduce your wife. I'll send you a PM.

Planning In WA

My wife and I are planning on having a special night out on the 20th of this month. We have talked more about her with a stranger, and she is up for it, but she doesn't want to know I set it up...what I mean is, she wants it to seem natural and not a ****** situation. What she doesn't want is for the guy to say..I've been talking to your husband, I'll fuck you hard in front of him. What she does want is to find someone to flirt with and if it goes well, then she wants to fuck him in front of me. So is anyone interested in possibly meeting up here in WA on the 20th, where you may or may not get lucky with the wife? If I think you have what she wants I will let you know more details.

we have had a bunch of MFM. Much easier for the male mind to share a partner. I agree AFF can be hit or miss and there are fake profiles on it but we have met most of our guys there. I always make them send a proof pic...name written on paper with something for size perspective. Then would lay a few ground rules and we would meet. Never had a bad experience meeting random people...but they were screened and wife always had ultimate veto power. Would meet at hotel bar...then go to the room and fuck for awhile and shake hands and they would walk away.

Herself

My wife preferred to find men on her own. We started many years ago long before "AIDS" or any of those type problems had surfaced. We were able to fly under the radar for years as brother and sister to most of the men she was with. She trully enjoyed selecting men when we were out hitting the hotspots as she danced with men and would make out with them, many didn't qualify but the ones who did -depending on her mood would have her little married pussy somewhere that night. She wanted to make her own selections, some suprised me -I would have never thought that she would be interested in some of the choices that she made and it totally suprised me that her very first would be a black man and that he would get to have her regularly for several months. So for us I left the selecting up to her and believe me she made a lot of very good selections over the years, but I was always close by in case she needed me (kind of her security blanket) but all that ever happened to her was having her pussy and ass hammered and then returning to me for my pleasure of her well used pussy. It's been a great ride. GTR

If a love session goes well with a stranger, make sure you get his e-mail address and cell phone number, so your wife can have "seconds" if she reflects on what has happened a couple of days later (and wants to meet him again).

One night stands can go "either way" in the contentment stakes of an alcohol haze.

You might also need to let him know he SCORED and will soon become a daddy.

I am very interested, wife needs attention, please see her profile and contact us through this site.

We have met a couple of strangers in the past and just the fact that they were complete strangers made it so exciting to us. My girlfriend enjoyed to get fucked by so she never met before and for me, it was equally exciting to see her being mounted by a stranger.

Users who are viewing this thread