Strap On Suggestions

• Thread starterAceface123
  • Start date

Aceface123

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2013
I told my girlfriend that I wanted her to fuck me with a strap on. She is turning into a little dominatrix. She has tried a finger on me and we both liked it. I want to know what kind of a strap on should I get for her to fuck me with. Size? What kind of harness? Hollow ? Silicone?

Reactions: Tinycuckold
Aceface123 said:
I told my girlfriend that I wanted her to fuck me with a strap on. She is turning into a little dominatrix. She has tried a finger on me and we both liked it. I want to know what kind of a strap on should I get for her to fuck me with. Size? What kind of harness? Hollow ? Silicone?
You can go as small as 5 inch. Don't try to start with over 7 inch. Have you done anything with real cocks yet? For harness, get a simple one that is comfy for her! Keep talking it through with her as this is a major part of your relationship. ESP if other men become involved . I am guessing you discussed your future by now.
Luv, Heather

nothing with real cocks yet. I am hoping that she enjoys the power and control she will have over me by fucking me with a strap on and eventually this will be the start of more to come. Silicone versus hollow? Diameter size suggestions?

Thanks heather

Aceface123 said:
nothing with real cocks yet. I am hoping that she enjoys the power and control she will have over me by fucking me with a strap on and eventually this will be the start of more to come. Silicone versus hollow? Diameter size suggestions?

Thanks heather
Oh, of course. Please stay to 1.625 inch thickness or less. 1.5 and one and three eighths are pretty common I say these things so you will continue to enjoy it. And silicone(more firm and almost solid). You WILL. Soon desire bigger but unless you have money to burn be careful about how much you spend on these things. We used to have an adult toy wholesaler near us. In same mini mall as the adult theater. We are In Rochester so there was great concern about what men were doing with other males in there. The theater has been gone about13 years and the store about 7 years.
Luv, Heather

We haven't bought yet, but the consensus seems to be spend the extra money and invest in silicone, along with a decent harness that can swap out o rings and dildos. Higher end ones are $50 or higher, but they can also come with a vibrating bullet in a pouch at the front, for the woman.

And, as always, no silicon based lube on silicon. Use water based.

Reactions: Tinycuckold
does anyone know if I need to stretch with something like butt plugs?

Fingers first, then a butt plug wouldn't be a bad idea. Look at Amazon, believe it or not. They sell harnesses and dildos, and will show them often paired with buttplugs and anal pump devices for cleaning. Just don't be signed in, or it can show up in your search history !