• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

strap-ons

• Thread starterknotty
  • Start date
Hot!!!

this is a very hot thread. keep it going.... :D

wow the best

I love all of this!! any couples in u.k interested please pm me. would travel far to enjoy that sort of fun!!

Clearly Lori handles you well. She's beautiful wearing her strapon!

Ittybitty,

Your wife Lori is gorgeous wearing her strapon and fucking you up the ass. The CFMN effect with her wearing hot outfits and you nude, bent over on your hands and knees or on your back with your legs raised and spread is beautiful. Obviously she handles you well. Excellent pix!

—Custer

love hard strap on toys !!

wow love all the pics !!

a few to share ..enjoy :cool:

Attachments

• 26661187.jpg
    26661187.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 977
We all know that a sufficiently stretched hotwife can take two cocks in her pussy. Can any of you sissies say the same? Have you ever tried a strap-on and a dick up there at the same time?

tara

For you, Tara, I will search thru the fucking web for what makes you hard. i will try my best to find just what you want.... that's how much I want you, want to worship you... on my knees for you, Tara.. cum, give me your blessing, my sacramental wine;)

Anybody else but me actually done this with a hot woman?

some I've found

kisses, Tara! I will do anything for you:p

Attachments

• fhg_lfg_g011_17.jpg
    fhg_lfg_g011_17.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 712
  • fhg_lfg_g011_19.jpg
    fhg_lfg_g011_19.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 618
  • im_13.jpg
    im_13.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 484
  • th1.jpg
    th1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 772
  • th3.jpg
    th3.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 781
tara

Hope these please you, hunny

Attachments

• th5-1.jpg
    th5-1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 551
  • th5.jpg
    th5.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 575
  • th6.jpg
    th6.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 540
  • th7.jpg
    th7.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 541
  • th8-1.jpg
    th8-1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 665
tara

mmmm, wish i could watch!;)

Attachments

• th8.jpg
    th8.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 694
  • th9-1.jpg
    th9-1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 618
  • th9.jpg
    th9.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 449
  • th10.jpg
    th10.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 562
  • th11.jpg
    th11.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 719
Tara

just about finished, Tara

Attachments

• th12.jpg
    th12.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 563
  • th13.jpg
    th13.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 682
  • th15.jpg
    th15.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 447
  • th16.jpg
    th16.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 522
  • th18.jpg
    th18.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 417
Tara

Pro stuff:( Wish I could find more amature!;)

Attachments

• th19.jpg
    th19.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 666
  • transsexual-action-04.jpg
    transsexual-action-04.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 498
  • transsexual-action-02.jpg
    transsexual-action-02.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 585
  • transsexual-action-06.jpg
    transsexual-action-06.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 492
Wow, that sissy is sure taking a big dildo up his ass. Wish it was me, te he . Love all your posts, knotty. your sissyslutjamie

tara

MMMMMMM..nice tara hun...jane is absolutaly one of our fav's....she reminds me very much of lori...here's some more of her...strap-onJane...

Attachments

• f421.jpg
    f421.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 597
  • PB080818.jpg
    PB080818.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 510
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 433
Coco french slut and mistress

With slaves, Coco the slut is very hard...

wow!

:eek: oh, Tara, are you sure I'm ready for that? ooooh, okay, I'll try, but please hold my hand darling, she's soo BIG, and I'm soo tight.... help meeeee itty, please let me use your clitty as a pacifier, sucking seems to calm me, some.... mmmmm, yesssss, now I'm ready darlings, she is really going to fuuucccccck meeeeeeee! Ahhhhh, I didn't know it would feel sooooo gooooooood!
Thanx, Tara.... I love you.......:p

slurp, slurp!

Now, those are lips I'd love to kiss Tara! Hmmmm, wonder if Lori & itty would let us share HER yummy pie....... ooooh, so goood! :p

tara & knotty

absolutaly she would share....she would LUV to have three sexy sissies licking her hot creamy cum-filled pussy clean...mmmmmmmm...and yeah it's the wrong thread..but i thought you might like to see what her creamy pie looks like...yummy

Attachments

• 100_2970.jpg
    100_2970.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 400
  • 100_2998.jpg
    100_2998.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 557
  • 100_3002.jpg
    100_3002.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 697
sweet...

tara, I've been busy, searching & searching, just to please you, dearest:p
Funny how these things go... tis a feast of a flood, or, i look evrywhere & cum up empty:( I hate not making you happy, tara (clenched fists & stamping feet):eek:
Please send me a nice, naughty PM, so I know you still care!:p oooooh, I get soooo juicywet thinking about you! kisses & licks, knotty

Loved the creampie even in the wrong place

ittybittysissy said:
absolutaly she would share....she would LUV to have three sexy sissies licking her hot creamy cum-filled pussy clean...mmmmmmmm...and yeah it's the wrong thread..but i thought you might like to see what her creamy pie looks like...yummy

I used to fuck my wife and then eat her pussy licking up all that hot cum. She never shaved and has a thick hairy bush which causes all the cum and sweat and girl juices to accumulate. You would think that a put off but for me it just made dining at the Y last longer. I would actually capture wads of cummy hair between my lips and suck up the slime. soooo delicious . Given all that Im sure you can see why I would like those pics. yummy. The only thing better than licking my own cum is getting it straight from a hard black cock. Sadly I have only done that twice but looking forward to more. Any takers. xxxjamie PS many thanks to itty, knotty, and tara for so many contributions to this thread. Like all of you I have discovered Lets Talk Dirty and am awash in a sea of sissy sex. so luv it.

Users who are viewing this thread