• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Streetwalker Fantasy

• Thread startermanwithwhorewife
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

manwithwhorewife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2011
Hello,

My attractive, mid-40's wife has always had a ****** fantasy and she'd like to try it out for a weekend on a lark. She is dyed blonde, small d's, and is very slim. We currently live in Texas, but are willing to travel to make this happen. Safety a must, but she'd like to be used for an entire weekend, made to walk the streets, pull trains, etc. If you are interested, and could help set this up, please respond. I'll return your message with a way to contact us.

Johan

This has been a long term fantasy of mine also, going back to when I would go to a lounge with hub behind and he would watch me tease and sometimes get felt up, I doubt illl ever do it because of safety and STD fears but I have masturbated often wondering what it would be like to be a total slut ***** for a weekend
:redface:

Hit me up on yahoo and lets talk about putting your wife on the track out here in LA...or maybe even San Diego. I can ensure her safety and even put her up for the weekend. What do u say?

Blasheezy @ yahoo.com

pm me and let's talk.

Just go to your nearest truck stop after dark and have her turn tricks with the truckers . Always plenty of horny drivers around .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread