• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Strong feelings but a bit frightned

• Thread startermatureamateur
  • Start date

matureamateur

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 18, 2008
Please forgive my approach, but I am completely new to this scene. I am a slightly more mature redhead and for a few months now, have been thinking a great deal about my relationships and how I feel about black guys.
I have a reasonable amount of experience with white guys and I am very happily married, but my husband of 10 years is unable to satisy me and never has, due to his disability. I have a separate relationship with my lover who offers a great deal of understanding and sexual satisfaction.... and my husband is fine about this. We have an agreement that means he allows me to pursue a phyical relationship that he can't provide himself, but prefers that I stick to certain rules. He insists on condoms being used, and does not allow my lover to cum inside me.
My thoughs have been given over to having sex with a black guy for so many reasons, but my problem is that in truth, I'm a bit intimmidated by blacks.
On the one hand I have respect for black and white guys alike, in fact I hate it when people use the "n" word for black guys, and I have a concern that black guys in general perhaps don't really like very paleskinned natural redheads. It's just something I have picked up on, so I would be interested in your views. Acually one of the strongest attractions would be the contrast between my paleness and a very black skinned guy.
After talking it through, my husband did arrrange for me to meet up with a really nice black guy through a business assocate friend, and I was really nervous about meeting him. We did spend some time together in a hotel and he was really gentle with me, and I really felt exited, but he had a farly long erection which I knew I just would'nt be able to handle. After a great deal of encouragement, he did start to penetrate me but I just couldn't take him fully inside me. My problem is that I have a fairly short vaginal canal, and bigger guys just hurt me. He was really nice about it, but I didn't really satisfy him, but ever since, I can't stop thinking about trying again with another guy, but I am still worried about the size issue and my inbuilt fear of some black guys. I know it's irrational, and in fact all I seem to read about is women wanting really 'big' black guys as if thats the greatest goal in life, but it's not for me. I also recognise that all guys are different, but I do get the feeling that most black guys are bigger, and as I have never given birth, I am really tight and I just don't want to be 'ruined' in any way. I have even discussed being seeded by a black guy with my hubby and he has told me it's always an option I could take if I wanted

So what should I do next, the first thing is do I guess is post some pics of myself and see if any of you guys find me in any way attractive or a turn off.. and perhaps size isn't everything to me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Size Issue

Just some FYI for you regarding "size".......when I first got involved with Black guys, I had the same concern. Not being able to take ALL of them and not satisfying them.

Most Black guys do understand that as white wives, we have spent most of out sexual lives NOT being satisfied and having to accept substandard "size" as a result of our fear of "crossing over" to the dark side!! LOL They are gentle and understanding, and more than willing to work with us to get to the point that we can accomodate what we have for so long been deprived of.....REAL sex!! With a REAL man of substantial size to satusfy us.

And they do come in all sizes and shapes.....not ALL are HUGE. Have not met any that were "small" tho. One guy I really enjoyed being with was the same length (and not REAL thick) when he was soft and hard. What changed was the rigidness of his penis. The REALLY cool thing aobut that is that when he came inside of me, he did not lose any length and as a result, did not always slide out like most guys. We would actually fall asleep after sex, and wake up and he would STILL be inside of me.....which acted much like a "plug" for his sperm and more of it would remain inside me than was "typical" with other guys, he would come again (and over the course of a weekend repeatedly!!) so that I could actually feel his sperm "slosh" inside of me afer being together!! It was a FANTASTICally sensual feeling and I would drip for 2-3 days after being with him. I could not accomodate his full length the first few times we met either......but he was patient, and I got to where I could accomodate him nicely and he would come right inside my womb he was so long.

My FAVORITE Black Lover was HUGE!! He was a FULL 11 inches long and as thick as my wrist (we measured once we became serious Lovers!! LOL). I had NEVER seen anything like him before and was terrified......that I would not be able to satisfy him nor be able to take him in me!! And I KNEW the first time we were together that I WANTED to be able to satisfy him and have a Long relationship with him. As I expected, he could not get more than 3/4's of his massive penis inside of me, and I could feel him hitting against my diaphragm too which is all I use for birth control. When I asked him if he wanted me to remove it for him so he would be able to enjoy the sex more, he almost had an orgasm!!! LOL I had already had TWO!! LOL One of them occurred at the very instant he got that massive head inside me...I EXPLODED in a HUGE orgasm, as hard as I had EVER come before in my life.

But I honestly thought that my diaphragm was "holding him back" and I WANTED this to be GOOD for him so he would come back, so I offered to remove it. I was fairly sure I was not in my fertile time anyway and I LOVE having Black Lovers come inside of me unprotected anyway (that started with the guy that I described above!!). He thought it was one if the most sensual things ever offered and we had a LONG talk about it that night, risking pregnancy, what I would do IF, etc, etc, etc......it actually became THE focus of our evening and eventually our relationship. Truth was, when I removed it I could not get any more of him inside than before......but the HEAT in our relationship was MUCH higher as a result!! LOL The night ended with me BEGGING him to "knock me up" and "give me his Black Baby" and him assuring me he was doing exactly that in my white married belly!! It was INTENSE!!

But my point is the size......I could accomodate some of him initially but not ALL of him. That became VERY important to me, as with the first guy I mentioned I WANTED to be able to take ALL of his lengthfor him, to make the sex as GOOD as it could be for them. And eventually I did. It took several meeting with the first guy but it did happen, and the second guy took several months......niether complained and both kept coming back for more. The fact that I WANTED to get to where I could take ALL of them and WANTED to make sex as good as possible for them was good enough for them to keep trying. You will get to where you can accomodate your Lover, and I never noticed any "difference" in my vaginal size or tightness. In fact both of them told me I was as tight as anyone they had ever been with and that I had VERY good control of my vaginal muscles......I do 100 "keegles" daily now, and when I was seeing them I was doing 200 a day.

What I DID notice, was a change in my ability to be "satisfied" by someone smaller. Although I continued to have sex with my husband, and could still orgasm with him by masturbating as he was in me (which was the ONLY way I had an orgasm before meeting with Black Lovers), it was no longer "satisfying" in so much as I was done afterwards......what I was was hornier for one of my Black Lovers!! And after a while, our intercourse tailed off dramatically....he came harder having me jerk him off and tell him how much better my Lovers were anyway, or there were times I cut him off because I had taken a chance very close to my fertile time and IF I got pregnant, I WANTED it to be my Lovers for sure. And he enjoyed going down on me after I was with a Lover and would orgasm from that anyway. So you don't need to worry about being "stretched"....do your keegles, and you'll be fine. Your vagina is a muscle, exercise makes it TIGHTER, not loose and flabby! LOL But you WILL find yourself less able to be happy with smaller endowed men....you COULD do them, but why bother?? Once you have had a Cadillac, a Yugo may get you there but it was now here NEAR as good a ride. LOLLOL

Also, they LOVE the skin contrast as much as you will.....I am a lighter skinned reddish blonde naturally, and have NEVER had a complaint about our skin contrast. Only compliments. HAve NO fear, you are about to embark on the journey of your life. It will be FUN.........and would LOVE to hear about it if you care to share. Especially if you decide to be "seeded".....it is SO sensual when you take them inside you in the most intense and INTIMATE manner and feel that explosion inside your fertile womb!! GOD it is SO good!!!

Enjoy, keep us posted too........JMNBABE

Don't worry, you'll find the right guy for your particular size needs. I personally enjoy "large" guys, but in all honesty girth is more important to me than length. There is something you can do though, and truthfully most black guys tend to enjoy it. Try anal sex with the larger guys as you can easily handle a longer man in your backdoor. If you've never done this let me warn you, it can be a little uncomfortable the first or second time, but can be extremely enjoyable and almost addicting (trust me on this).
I've been active since early college and still at 40 love anal sex.

Feel free to write me if you want to talk more about this.

Regards
Karen

Love Red Heads

I happen to be a black male that adores Red Heads, especially the contrast of that milky white flesh melting with my flesh; freckles is a big plus also. No need for you to seek out gigantic bbc, go with a size that best for you, that way you and your partner will both enjoy the loving. No need to try and be or be like every other woman you read about or see in this forum. Where r u located, hit me up at cool_roc@mchsi.com lets chat.