• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Struggling to classify

• Thread starterbamabelle27
  • Start date

bamabelle27

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2007
Near Auburn Alabama
The more I think on it the definition of cuckold as I see it presented here doesn't really apply to my husband.

First off let me state I have a bull and that term fits him well. There's no doubt he owns my pussy and if he was available tonight I'd be getting my brains fucked out and not posting a topic here. He's a well built (amatuer bodybuilder) black guy in his late 40's with the perfect cock for me.... just under ten inches and thick. I've been seeing him on and off for 8 years and from the first time he fucked me it was like nothing I had ever had before. In the past year he has started bare-backing me and my husband cleans me up every time.

He tells my husband it's HIS pussy while we fuck and makes me tell him as well. It's an amazing experiance and each and every time he fucks me I can't wait to see him again. My pussy is wet right now just thinking about it.

Having said all that, my husband is an outstanding lover in his own right. He's well endowed (a little over 8 inches) he's big and burly and manly. If he wasn't I wouldn't have married him. He's better at a lot of things than my bull is. He's got better oral sex technique, he's amazing with his hands, he's a better kisser, and honestly I cum just as hard for him as I do for my bull during intercourse. My husband has a swagger and moxy all his own and I love sex with him.

The thing is the "lifestyle" definition as I have come to understand it her of a cuckold is a guy that can't make his wife happy. The conotations are that he's a small cocked wimp. That's just not my husband. The fact is her could be a bull if he so chose and I was willing to let him wander. I understand that there are variations within this fetish but I'm having a hard time classifying our relationship.

I'm not sure what my point with posting this was other than to get feedback and discussion. I suppose that's what a message board is for right. I'd be interested in your thoughts.

XOXO
Bamabelle

Sounds like your husband is a cuck. He enjoys it when you have sex with another man regularly, a man who claims ownership of your pussy infront of your husband.

That said it sounds super hot, if you want to keep us updated about anything else certainly we would enjoy reading away.

I know exactly.....

...what your husband is, 'Bama Belle. A very lucky man. Period.

Dont sweat that. I am much the same. I am a well endowed white boy that simply has a love for slutty used women. You just like having both men in your life to satisfy you. Thats great you can do that.

Thanks for the input

I appreciate everyone's thoughts. I wasn't intending to complain as I realize that we are pretty lucky in our situation and I certianly will continue to enjoy all the perks for as long a time as I can.

I guess it was my squemishness about the word cuckold... for some reason I just don't like the word. Not in relation to my husband anyway. Sounds like a goofy hang up but we all have our quirks.

Taxonomic concerns about obvious cuckolds are
often tedious and fake ...sorry but it's the truth

Then it sounds more of a threesome than anything else, he's just not involved with the sex part except for cleaning you up afterwards.

I agree that your husband is not a true cuckold. He's just a guy who happens to be married to a woman with an especially potent sexual appetite and he's confident enough to allow you to fulfill it. The only cuckold aspect is that you wouldn't allow him to be a bull for another woman, and you taunt him a little during sex, but it's just role playing for you. Your husband obviously has great sex with you as well as your lover.

I'd be happy to fuck a guy's wife no matter the circumstances, but ideally, I'd like to find a woman who truly gets off on teasing, taunting, and humiliating her husband, and a cuckold who truly gets a mixture of agony and arousal from the jealousy of watching me plumbing the depths of his wife's vagina. I've been chatting with a woman who said she keeps her husband in chastity and I was stunned by how hard this made me. I've got a dominant streak in me that I've only recently begun to recognize.

I don't feel the need to totally deny him sex with his wife when I'm not around, but while I'm fucking her, I want to possess her body and soul and I want him to know it, and at most play with himself while he watches me cum deep inside her pussy.

It sounds like teasing your husband is a minor part of the experience for you guys, but for the woman I've been chatting with (and I dearly hope we can get past the chatting phase) it's definitely about humiliating him in a visceral way in addition to hot sex. Her husband also has a very small cock, unlike your man who sounds pretty virile.

A well-defined concept and associated words can be used to cut through the fog...

Hi Ms. Bamabelle,

bamabelle26 said:
The more I think on it, the definition of a cuckold, as I see it presented here, doesn't really apply to my husband.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with thinking about stuff...

bamabelle26 said:
First off, let me state I have a bull and that term fits him well. There's no doubt he owns my pussy and if he was available tonight I'd be getting my brains fucked out instead of posting here. He's a well built (amatuer bodybuilder) black guy in his late 40's with the perfect cock for me.... just under ten inches and thick. I've been seeing him on and off for 8 years, and from the first time he fucked me it was like nothing I had ever had before. In the past year he has started bare-backing me and my husband cleans me up every time.

All this is good to hear. You're clearly a successful married woman and an inspiration to young women everywhere as they contemplate marriage. You found an excellent lover, have stayed with him, find him sexually very satisfying, and you satisfy your husband as well. My congratulations to you.

bamabelle26 said:
He tells my husband it's HIS pussy while we fuck and makes me tell him as well.

Awright, whatever works for the three of you...

bamabelle26 said:
It's an amazing experiance and each and every time he fucks me I can't wait to see him again. My pussy is wet right now just thinking about it.

It's totally proper and appropriate for your pussy to get wet, of course, whenever you think about your lover, so this too is good to hear...

bamabelle26 said:
Having said all that, my husband is an outstanding lover in his own right. He's well endowed (a little over 8 inches) and is big and burly and manly. If he wasn't I wouldn't have married him. He's better at a lot of things than my bull is. His oral sexual techniques are better, he's amazing with his hands, he's a better kisser, and honestly I cum just as hard for him as I do for my bull during intercourse. My husband has a swagger and moxy all his own, and I love sex with him.

All good; clearly all this is further evidence of your success as a married woman. You chose your husband well. As an aside — and as you're aware, no doubt — the societal myth is that men choose their wives. I'm confident you also understand the much-more-likely truth, which is that women choose their husbands. But, they do it in such a way that their husbands think they made the choice.

bamabelle26 said:
The thing is, the "lifestyle" definition of a cuckold, as I have come to understand it, is a guy who can't make his wife happy. The implication is, he's a wimp with a small cock. That's just not my husband.

The definition of "cuckold" has been debated endlessly in this forum, so I won't belabor it further, you'll be relieved to hear... although it's hard to resist the urge to mention the definition is unrelated to the size of a man's cock or whether he is or is not a "wimp."

bamabelle26 said:
The fact is, he could be a bull if he so chose and if I were willing to let him wander.

If you don't allow your husband to pursue other women while viewing it as your privilege and prerogative to fuck other men — and you act on that, as you do — that's certainly relevant to how you define your marital relationship.

bamabelle26 said:
I understand that there are variations within this fetish but I'm having a hard time classifying our relationship. XOXO
—Bamabelle

Please don't despair. Read on...

bamabelle26 said:
I guess it was my squemishness about the word cuckold... for some reason I just don't like the word. Not in relation to my husband, anyway.

Fortunately, not all people are required to like all words. (That isn't specified in the Bill of Rights, but it seems to be a fact of life.)

bamabelle26 said:
Sounds like a goofy hang up but we all have our quirks.

It's tempting to say something like "quirkiness is the spice of life" — but I'll refrain, because it would probably annoy you.

Instead, I'll point that although the definition of a "cuckold" has been discussed ad nauseam in this forum, NO ONE — to my knowledge — has stated the definition of a "husband."

Maybe that's because there's more than one definition, so forum members have stayed away knowing it could be debated endlessly. Anyway, disregarding for the moment the many potential reasons for this omission, here — straight from Mirriam Webster's Collegiate Dictionary (10th Edition, 1997) — is the definition most relevant to your concerns.

Husband: a male partner in a marriage.

I suggest thinking of the man you're married to as your "husband," your relationship with him as your "marriage," and the man you refer to as your bull as your "lover." Would that work for you?

—Custer

Thanks for all the replys

I was feeling a little conflicted when I originally posted but after reading some of your responses I've taken a fresh look at things.

Thanks especially to Mac and Custer for their advice and comments. :)

My lover is coming over tomorrow night and I thought I might pose for a pic or two with him (read that as my husband will snap some pictures while my lover and I fuck like animals). Thought I might post a couple of them here ;)

Kisses,
Bamabelle

Just forget the labels. And enjoy what You have. A lot of women would give anything to have what you have.

Got some bad news

My lover had a death in the family and had to cancel for tomorrow night but we have rescheduled for the 29th. I promise you guys some great pictures by September 30th.

While I'm happy with my situation I'm also open to guys in my area. I've already got some pics of me up on this site that I posted a while back. here's another "close-up" just to get your thoughts working. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Kisses,
Bamabelle

Users who are viewing this thread