Strugglingw/Change

• Thread starterStrugglingwChange
  • Start date

StrugglingwChange

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 3, 2023
Hi, have been chatting in the BNWO room for about two months, off/on now. I like to post pictures of younger generation who "go Black" and who do it for the right reasons. I'm married, 40's, but wife is not involved, and not something I'm pursuing - hence, on my own with this.

Enjoy chatting with those who recognize the benefits of Diversity, are respectful, and chatty helps too. Any white girls who "go Black" and like someone to talk with, I'm more than interested. Enjoy talking with white dads who are "going through changes" too, if daughter is "going Black", and it's affecting you - either for good or ill.

For the question, "What change?"--societal and racial, how much more tolerant we all are. White guys who are racist, sorry, you're out -- either accept it and embrace change, or it's gonna happen anyhow, so get used to it.

Support BNWO, and luv talking about social justice. Believe in Black Superiority, trying to make up for my own racist past--I've made my mistakes.

I'm in WNY, or Buffalo area, too, if you visit or know it :)

StrugglingwChange said:
Hi, have been chatting in the BNWO room for about two months, off/on now. I like to post pictures of younger generation who "go Black" and who do it for the right reasons. I'm married, 40's, but wife is not involved, and not something I'm pursuing - hence, on my own with this.

Enjoy chatting with those who recognize the benefits of Diversity, are respectful, and chatty helps too. Any white girls who "go Black" and like someone to talk with, I'm more than interested. Enjoy talking with white dads who are "going through changes" too, if daughter is "going Black", and it's affecting you - either for good or ill.

For the question, "What change?"--societal and racial, how much more tolerant we all are. White guys who are racist, sorry, you're out -- either accept it and embrace change, or it's gonna happen anyhow, so get used to it.

Support BNWO, and luv talking about social justice. Believe in Black Superiority, trying to make up for my own racist past--I've made my mistakes.

I'm in WNY, or Buffalo area, too, if you visit or know it :)
I have chatted with you before! I’m interested in social justice and sometimes it take radical changes to make it happen.

Reactions: StrugglingwChange