• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Stuck at work... I know my wife is fucking

• Thread startersheplays
  • Start date

sheplays

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2011
While I sit at work today, my wife has a new bull in our bed.

She called about an hour ago to let me know her lover had arrived. I'm sure by now they've both cum a few times. They've planned to be together all day, so i know she'll be well fucked when he leaves.

I can't focus on anything. All I can think about is my beautiful wife being satisfied by a much larger cock. Yes, it is frustrating, but I love her and want her to be satisfied. I know she needs this today, because she's not had an opportunity to have a real cock for awhile. She's been denying me anything more than a handjob since the last time she was able to be with a bull.

Last night was especially rough. She made me put my face between her legs and worship her pussy and ass, but only for a few minutes. After that, i was only allowed to look at her pussy while I jerked off. She didn't want me to make her cum, because she was saving that for the bull today.

She'll call when he leaves, and I'll take the rest of the day off to attend to her. I am hoping that when I get home, she'll not be too sore from her day of sex to give me access to her cheating pussy.

Sheplays

I hope you wife gets the best sex ever :D

You will get used to the puddle after it warms up to your back laying in it. And hopefully your little lady fed you well.

They all play sore. They are hedging until they develop that taste for 'feeding' her man.

jopeysqz said:
I like DaiLuMao, see the wife be other bulky dick macho man hold, listen to hold a B produced crackling sound, listen to the panting of man, wife of her bark, listen to their words to her

You've really said it best.

... I think.

You will learn to be a more enthusiastic licker while she is sitting on your face, if you only have sex with her when she has been with her lover. You will find yourself begging her to go out on a date, so you can get your "reward juice", followed sometimes by a surprise "golden moment"

Users who are viewing this thread