• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Stud perspective

• Thread startersissycuck9
  • Start date

sissycuck9

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2006
"I love being a dominant man. There's nothing quite like having a beautiful woman look the man she's married to in the eye and tell him he's not good enough, then strut over to your side and beg to be your slut.
The first couple I trained was my cousin and his new bride. A few months after their marriage, I could tell she wasn't satisfied in bed with him. She would look longingly at the bulge in my pants whenever we saw each other. They hadn't been married a year yet when I started fucking her. I'd go over to their house while he was at work and give her the drilling she deserved.
I decided I needed to tell her husband though. I told him one evening while I was at their house that I'd been screwing his wife.
He was shocked.
I told him he just wasn't adequate in bed - his wife needed some real meat between her legs.
He started to cry when she looked at him and nodded her head. I felt sorry for him at that moment, but I enjoyed it in a way too. This was before I knew about male chastity devices and how to handle a sissy cuck, so I just told him that I would continue making love to his wife on a regular basis. He was free to do whatever he wanted.
Well, it never works to let a cuck do whatever he wants, but I didn't know that. He became grumpy and irritated, and he masturbated several times every day. His wife called me one day with her concerns. She wasn't sure she could live like this. I decided to do some research and see if others had gone through the same experience.
My research paid off. Within a week I had the boy fitted for a chastity belt, and I laid down the law at their house. He was at the bottom of the chain of command, and he would do as his wife and I told him to do.
The change was remarkable. The threat of losing his weekly wanking time kept him on his toes. Problem was, if he did lose his wanking time, there wasn't really another threat to keep him on edge and obedient. So I started to use punishment.
Now punishment is different for every sissy boy. You have to find something they absolutely hate. Some like being locked in a cage, some hate it. Some seem to like being whipped (or at least think they do), and some dread it. It's all about finding that one thing that makes your cucky cringe and quickly change his behaviour.
Well, they're still a part of my harem of submissive couples, but now I've got about a dozen others all over town. I get whatever flavor of pussy I want whenever I want it. And I've got a bunch of sissy boys who obey my every word, since I've got the keys to the belts that lock their little dicklets up on my keychain.
My favorite couple is still my cousin and his wife though. I go over at least once a week and bend the sissy boy over his own bed before sending him down to the living room for the night with a bright red backside. Then I spend some quality time pumping his cute little wife.
It's a good life."

nice very nice .............:eek:

Wow

Yes this is good shit.Especially for the real sissy cucks ill bet. I like the fact from your stand point and the fact that you are drilling your cousins wife. Plus the fact that she likes it so much. You must tell us more. Are you going to knock her up for him? okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread