Study Surprise: Women More Likely to Cheat

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
A shocking new study suggests that women are more likely to cheat on their partners than men. Forty percent of the women surveyed admitted to being unfaithful. Only thirty percent of men made the same confession.

Read more: Mid-Day.com

The actual number of women who cheat is always higher than what's reported.

This is how we got into the swinging/ cuckold/ hot wife lifestyle. By my cheating.. Me and my husband literally grew up together in our rural community so he knew I had many experiences with other guys before we married. He liked me to tell him about the different guys and what they were like when we had sex as part of our lovemaking. After about 1 1/2 years of marriage I had a series of "No strings, one night stands" and eventually my hub got word of my indiscretions. After lots of talking he admitted he found it was exciting and wanted me to continue playing around but under safer conditions. We started having MFM 3soms, then we got involved in the Swinger lifestyle with other couples. We eventually evolved into IR dating and he playing the role of a total cuckold on date night. In RL he is a total man and in no way a sissy but he loves the feelings he gets when Im with another man. When I started cheating early in our marriage...it wasn't because I didnt love my husband, but I did have to have the adventure, mystery, and excitement of being unfaithful with another man. Having him 'want me' more than his wife or girlfriend was my thrill plus the excitement of cheating. I wonder how many women are like me, having cheated ,but still loving their husbands while in the act.:)

Last edited by a moderator: