• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sub cuck ownership

• Thread starterHornyformilfszarik
  • Start date

Hornyformilfszarik

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2024
Who likes to get bossed around and to submit?
I am looking for a long term sub.

- tell me about your and your sluts everyday life.
- Take sexy pics of the slut for me.
- Show me her private stuff.
- Do pervert tasks for me.

Tell me if you are interested

Hornyformilfszarik said:
Who likes to get bossed around and to submit?
I am looking for a long term sub.

- tell me about your and your sluts everyday life.
- Take sexy pics of the slut for me.
- Show me her private stuff.
- Do pervert tasks for me.

Tell me if you are interested
Im Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde shaved live durham in uk seeking to be owned controlled used abused humiliated degraded etc. hubby aware of my needs cravings and ok with. Been previously black owned etc over 11 years so know what to expect and what is expected of me. My kick I'd is subaly. Im busty curvy leggy aged a very young 66 but look act 45 so I'm told

• Love
Reactions: cynful and vinny56
subkinkyaly said:
Im Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde shaved live durham in uk seeking to be owned controlled used abused humiliated degraded etc. hubby aware of my needs cravings and ok with. Been previously black owned etc over 11 years so know what to expect and what is expected of me. My kick I'd is subaly. Im busty curvy leggy aged a very young 66 but look act 45 so I'm told
Pm me

Users who are viewing this thread