• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sub for online master focusing on humiliation

• Thread starterckfk
  • Start date

ckfk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2019
hey. submissive guy here, early thirties. not super experienced and need someone to help guide me. hoping to find a master that can give me ~weekly dares/tasks to complete and report back on. i'm relatively masculine but love humiliation such as wearing panties and being ******* in compromising positions to others. looking to expand my horizons too. please pm and we can discuss more if you're interested. possibly there are some other subs who want something similar

• Wow
Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby and discreetowner
ckfk said:
hey. submissive guy here, early thirties. not super experienced and need someone to help guide me. hoping to find a master that can give me ~weekly dares/tasks to complete and report back on. i'm relatively masculine but love humiliation such as wearing panties and being ******* in compromising positions to others. looking to expand my horizons too. please pm and we can discuss more if you're interested. possibly there are some other subs who want something similar
Pm me if you can chat often.

Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby and jmw67
Im looking for Master too.

Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby
ckfk said:
Sounds hot

Users who are viewing this thread