Sub UK Sissy for humiliation

sissysubtv

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2010
I love wearing tights (pantyhose) and can't stop. Please tell me what a sissy I am and how much of a wimp I must be!

Last edited:
Nobody want to humiliate me?

I am still seeking some much needed humiliation. I love wearing tights (pantyhose) and would love to be a sissy slave to a dom domme!

sissysubtv said:
I love wearing tights (pantyhose) and can't stop. Please tell me what a sissy I am and how much of a wimp I must be!
OK..... you appear to be a promising sissy.

Two things are missing, however (so far): your boss-wife — or, if you aren't married, your boss-woman — should keep your teeny-weenie locked in a chastity device, with her (of course) your sole key holder.

Also, you'll look more attractive as a sissy if you lose weight. Adopt a low-carbohydrate diet and eat less!

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
OK..... you appear to be a promising sissy.

Two things are missing, however (so far): your boss-wife — or, if you aren't married, your boss-woman — should keep your teeny-weenie locked in a chastity device, with her (of course) your sole key holder.

Also, you'll look more attractive as a sissy if you lose weight. Adopt a low-carbohydrate diet and eat less!
Thanks for your kind words. I will lose some weight!!! I am working on being in chastity, but my significant other isn't sure!

sissysubtv said:
Thanks for your kind words.
You're welcome.
sissysubtv said:
I will lose some weight!!!
Good. (That may also improve your health, and cause you to feel better about yourself in an overall sense.)
sissysubtv said:
I am working on being in chastity, but my significant other isn't sure!
It might help your S.O. to see the potential advantages to herself (assuming she is a woman) if she were to read:

Forum for husbands whose wives keep them in chastity devices:
Any of you cuckolds in male Chastity devices?

If she continues to have trouble with this concept, you might purchase one yourself and become your own keyholder, unlocking yourself only at her request when she wants to play with you. See, for instance:

Mature Metal
IN THE BEGINNING - Steelwerks Extreme
http://www.chastitytube.com
Male chastity cage - HolyTrainer : Size and specifications, pictures & videos

Sooner or later she'll probably see the advantages to herself in keeping your weenie locked up and being your sole keyholder.