• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Submissive Hubby Guidelines

• Thread starterrez
  • Start date

rez

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2016
Hi everyone. I have been trying to convince my wife to be a hotwife. And, in the process, recently I have become successful to convince her to dominate me. I have been looking for some ideas or rules that a submissive husband should follow. As my very first task she has ordered me to list all these rules and present it to her. Any help of yours will be highly appreciated in this matter. Thanks.

Reactions: kuckstar and Geglu
Rule one should give her total orgasm control of course.
She is allowed to have any cock she likes.
You are not allowed to have other pussy.
You must service her whenever she demands it.
You will do as you are told.

NewCuck2012 said:
Rule one should give her total orgasm control of course.
She is allowed to have any cock she likes.
You are not allowed to have other pussy.
You must service her whenever she demands it.
You will do as you are told.
Thnx for ur thoughts. But, I don't think it would be a good idea to talk abt other cocks right away. Also, I guess, I need more detailed set of rules concerning other aspects also apart from sex.

Reactions: cleaner
rez said:
Hi everyone. ..... Recently, I have successfully convinced [my wife] to dominate me.

Good — you're on your way. It's easier for a married woman to take on the role of cuckoldress if she is the dominant partner in her marriage, so that's an important step.

rez said:
I have been looking for some ideas or rules that a submissive husband should follow. As my very first task, she has ordered me to list all these rules and present [the list] to her.

If you don't want to get lost in the weeds trying to specify a laundry-list of rules, you might suggest to your newly-dominant wife that henceforth, there will be only one rule: it will be that she will make the rules, and you will follow her rules.

One (1) rule that would get you a long way toward being a submissive husband to your newly-dominant wife (and would tend to keep you there) would be to agree that she will have exclusive control of the household finances.

To accomplish this, your wife would establish a checking account in her name only, then transfer all her and your day-to-day operating funds from the joint account (that you probably have now) into her exclusive account.

And, she would establish a new savings account in her name only, then transfer your joint backup savings into her new exclusive savings account.

Then, you would make arrangements with your employer to have your paychecks deposited directly into your wife's checking account. (You should be prepared, when your payroll person points out this will mean you will not have access to your own paychecks, to state [possibly in writing] that it's OK, you and your wife have agreed to this arrangement.)

And, your wife should require you to call your credit-card co. and request they reset your credit limit to a very low value.... perhaps something like $400 per month. You would then agree to use your credit card only in the event of unanticipated emergencies.

Finally, you would agree to accept a weekly allowance from your wife sufficient to cover daily trivia, like buying lunches (if you do that) and purchasing gas.

You should, however, retain any retirement funds you might have in your name only.

Under this arrangement, you should agree that if you wish to buy anything that exceeds your weekly allowance (for instance, a new shirt), you will be required to ask your wife for permission and for the necessary funds.

If your wife, however, wishes (say) to buy a new car, that should be her decision alone — although, of course, she might decide to ask you for your opinion of different models.

Before proposing the above or something like it to your wife.... needless to say.... you should satisfy yourself that she is financially responsible and will manage your household funds wisely. For her part, your wife should agree not to divorce you. Since eventual divorce is a possibility, though, you should have a written agreement with her — sort of like a prenuptial agreement, only it would be a "mid-nuptial" agreement — that in the event of divorce, she will split your household funds and other resources with you 50 / 50.

An additional rule that's easy to state would be: whenever you and your wife go somewhere together, she will drive and you will ride in the passenger seat. That is, unless she tells you to drive. But, the usual situation should be that your wife will drive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geglu and SquirmingSub
@rez

Custer always makes some great points during his post to provided advise. What I would add to his post above is what he is suggesting is very much in line with a Female Led Relationship/Marriage. I would take his advise and ALSO do some research at http://aboutflr.com/ which is a great site with a variety of supporting sites. Look specifically at the 5-food groups, my wife and I are bordering on a Level-3 (level-4) based on their breakdown of description.

SS

Reactions: Geglu
Custer Laststand said:
Good — you're on your way. It's easier for a married woman to take on the role of cuckoldress if she is the dominant partner in her marriage, so that's an important step.

If you don't want to get lost in the weeds trying to specify a laundry-list of rules, you might suggest to your newly-dominant wife that henceforth, there will be only one rule: it will be that she will make the rules, and you will follow her rules.

One (1) rule that would get you a long way toward being a submissive husband to your newly-dominant wife (and would tend to keep you there) would be to agree that she will have exclusive control of the household finances.

To accomplish this, your wife would establish a checking account in her name only, then transfer all her and your day-to-day operating funds from the joint account (that you probably have now) into her exclusive account.

And, she would establish a new savings account in her name only, then transfer your joint backup savings into her new exclusive savings account.

Then, you would make arrangements with your employer to have your paychecks deposited directly into your wife's checking account. (You should be prepared, when your payroll person points out this will mean you will not have access to your own paychecks, to state [possibly in writing] that it's OK, you and your wife have agreed to this arrangement.)

And, your wife should require you to call your credit-card co. and request they reset your credit limit to a very low value.... perhaps something like $400 per month. You would then agree to use your credit card only in the event of unanticipated emergencies.

Finally, you would agree to accept a weekly allowance from your wife sufficient to cover daily trivia, like buying lunches (if you do that) and purchasing gas.

You should, however, retain any retirement funds you might have in your name only.

Under this arrangement, you should agree that if you wish to buy anything that exceeds your weekly allowance (for instance, a new shirt), you will be required to ask your wife for permission and for the necessary funds.

If your wife, however, wishes (say) to buy a new car, that should be her decision alone — although, of course, she might decide to ask you for your opinion of different models.

Before proposing the above or something like it to your wife.... needless to say.... you should satisfy yourself that she is financially responsible and will manage your household funds wisely. For her part, your wife should agree not to divorce you. Since eventual divorce is a possibility, though, you should have a written agreement with her — sort of like a prenuptial agreement, only it would be a "mid-nuptial" agreement — that in the event of divorce, she will split your household funds and other resources with you 50 / 50.

An additional rule that's easy to state would be: whenever you and your wife go somewhere together, she will drive and you will ride in the passenger seat. That is, unless she tells you to drive. But, the usual situation should be that your wife will drive.

Hi, Thnx for your thoughts in this matter. It was nicely put, organized and elaborate. Apart from the driving scenario I like the rest. I have full faith in my wife and I believe she will be able to handle the scenario responsibly. On another note, due to her religious belief she is not that enthusiast to dress sexy or a bit provocative in public. However, I would very much like that to happen. It would be great if you have any opinion regarding this issue. Cheers.

Reactions: kuckstar and Geglu
SquirmingSub said:
@rez

Custer always makes some great points during his post to provided advise. What I would add to his post above is what he is suggesting is very much in line with a Female Led Relationship/Marriage. I would take his advise and ALSO do some research at http://aboutflr.com/ which is a great site with a variety of supporting sites. Look specifically at the 5-food groups, my wife and I are bordering on a Level-3 (level-4) based on their breakdown of description.

SS

Hi @SquirmingSub, very nice to see you trying to help. I have started exploring the site and so far seems very educational.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
rez said:
Hi, Thnx for your thoughts in this matter. It was nicely put, organized and elaborate.

You're welcome.

rez said:
Apart from the driving scenario I like the rest.

When you and your wife are out in public, her driving and you riding as passenger is an important symbol (assuming she's a competent driver) of your wife being in charge of your relationship. If you try it a few times, you'll almost certainly find it isn't painful; lightening will not strike your car. And, most likely no one will even comment on it. If someone does, you can simply say "Yes.... my wife prefers to drive."

rez said:
I have full faith in my wife and I believe she will be able to handle the scenario [suggested above] responsibly.

Good. I suggest bringing it up and talking with your wife about it. It may take some time and more than one conversation for her to decide she likes the idea and to agree on the details.

rez said:
On another note, due to her religious beliefs she is not that enthusiast about dressing sexy or a bit provocative in public. However, I would very much like for that to happen.

Well.... if you and your wife have agreed your marriage will be a female-led relationship (FLR), your wife should be free to dress however she likes. She should also be free to tell you how she wants you to dress, and you should comply. She might, for example, inform you she wants you to wear a feminine-looking apron while you work in the kitchen, preparing her dinners and cleaning up afterwards. If so, you should do so and not object.

In any case, deciding to dress more provocatively will not be just a matter of your wife setting aside her religious beliefs. It will also require increased self-confidence, such that when she does so she knows men will look at her with admiration not feelings of criticism. So, I would go easy on this one, complimenting her on her figure and looks whenever you an do so without seeming phony, and pointing out (also gently) that the shorter her skirts and dresses... you should gently but persistently encourage her to wear skirts and dresses, not pants... and the more low-cut her tops, the more men will appreciate her for doing so.

Reactions: Geglu and SquirmingSub