• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

submissive man & wife

• Thread starterlucadorin1
  • Start date

lucadorin1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2008
I am a submissive male looking to be a cuckold in BUch. I want to be dominated by a woman and har man(bull). My wife too.

Has anyone every considered hosting a party using fem-bois as waiters. They would be wearing nothing but heels and an apron. Serving drinks and whatever to others at the party. Maybe even having a couple of fem-bois servicing each other for entertainment. Or orally servicing any male guests in attendance while other guests watch. That would be so hot! This could even be cuckold couples getting together for parties with their bulls and having the cuckold hubbies be the servants.

dcforreal

Count me in!!!!!!! I WOULD WILLINGLY BE A SISSY PUSSY FOR MEN AND WEARING A TINY APRON SO THEY ALL COULD SEE MY TINY LITTLE CLIT AND MY 2 TINY USELESS SHRIVELED UP LITTLE OVARIES AND LAUGH AND HUMILIATE ME AND FILL MY STOMACH WILL THEIR MAN CUM!!!! HUMILIATE ME THE ENTIRE TIME~!!!!!!
sissy missy

Users who are viewing this thread